watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

WE HAVE A POSITIVE !!!!!!

Started by Sammyffc, September 24, 2013, 04:29:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sammyffc

i joined a jacksonville jaguars forum to get an insight into there club , i have had one reply so far haha , however it reads ' we could possibly be the worst team in the history of the NFL ' ... well there we have it .

Fernhurst

Is this "The Khan" strategy ??

Build from a small base to become a Goliath?

Presently you are two out of two Shaka!
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

FFC1987

Ordar

At least when they finish as the worst team they (should) draft Teddy Bridgewater who is an amazing college quarterback which should make them miles better for years to come. Having a "tactical" terrible season can sometimes pay off in the long term (providing they draft well).

Doesnt work in football though

horse1031

They are the worst team in the NFL.  But...  i have heard from reporters more than once that they do not give up and work hard until the final whistle.  Credit to them for trying even though they don't have the talent that they other teams have.  So, there you have it.

Artful Dodger

Jaguars scores so far this season....lost 28-2, lost 19-9, lost 45-17. That's not good. Makes Fulham's results look good!

I don't follow these things closely but on the point of the drafts, they were the worst team last year so it clearly hasn't helped them much so far!
Faber est suae quisque fortunae

SKSW6

Quote from: horse1031 on September 24, 2013, 05:20:39 PM
They are the worst team in the NFL.  But...  i have heard from reporters more than once that they do not give up and work hard until the final whistle.  Credit to them for trying even though they don't have the talent that they other teams have.  So, there you have it.

Yeah they're known as a team which does well in "garbage time", which is when the game's already lost. Tbf, a new QB would transform that team. Chad Henne is woeful but their receivers are alright.

Wingnut

Are they worse than the NY Giants? They lost 38-0 last week and are 0-3.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

HatterDon

I don't give a crap about pointy football, but most people consider Jacksonville to be the worst CURRENT team in the NFL. The consensus is that they tore it down to build it up. It'll be interesting to see where they are in two years time.

As for the worst of all time, I think that's probably a poster who is 25 and thinks that the world began when he first discovered television. There were some mind-numbing horrible teams in NFL history -- including some who are considered among 'the elite" now.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel