watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The Key to a top 10 finish

Started by JackyFulham90, September 25, 2013, 08:45:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JackyFulham90

Getting Berbatov & Bent linking up for a good run of games & just like last night we will have too much quality against the sides in the lower half of the table

Jack Fulham

It was odd to see Berbatov floating about to the wings though. I was surprised he put Kasami behind Bent rather than Berbatov.

Ruiz11

And getting Taarabt's confidence up and allowing him to play with freedom and no pressure, then he can be a match winner.

westcliff white

Quote from: JackyFulham90 on September 25, 2013, 08:45:05 PM
Getting Berbatov & Bent linking up for a good run of games & just like last night we will have too much quality against the sides in the lower half of the table

Hope your right, but a word of caution, the same was said about Forest when they went down in cloughie's last season. They had a sqaud that included Crosseley, Pearce, Crosby, Stone, Webb, Gemmill, Keane, Clough & Sherringham (altho he left that season i believe).

I dont think we will go down but whenever i see the term too good to go down or similar terms it sends a shiver down my psine.
Every day is a Fulham day

epsomraver

Quote from: Jack Fulham on September 25, 2013, 09:01:52 PM
It was odd to see Berbatov floating about to the wings though. I was surprised he put Kasami behind Bent rather than Berbatov.

Kasami has read and understood the offside rule?

Deanothefulhamfan

Has Bent read the offside rule? I think he was flagged 4 times in 20 minutes... He still seems like he has pace so why not time his runs better, he did the same at Newcastle

horse1031

Quote from: Deanothefulhamfan on September 26, 2013, 02:12:54 PM
Has Bent read the offside rule? I think he was flagged 4 times in 20 minutes... He still seems like he has pace so why not time his runs better, he did the same at Newcastle

he is known for being offsides about 20 times a game.  Villa and Sunderland fans used to moan about this.

epsomraver

Quote from: Deanothefulhamfan on September 26, 2013, 02:12:54 PM

They were very tight though Bent trys to time his run,  Berba seems to get offside a lot for someone who has been in the top flight for so long, he just stands offside, that is the difference

Deanothefulhamfan

I think Bent needs to time his runs much better, but Berbatov just stands offside. You are quite right

cottage cheese

I think sometimes the reason he is caught offside is the fact the ball is played to him a fraction late...At united and spurs he had very creative players behind him who could thread balls in an instance. With Ruiz he takes about 2-3 extra touches for example.

Im not saying this is the only reason but I noticed twice against Everton for instance he was onside when he could have received the ball but the failure to pass early just catches him....You can tell when he throws his arms in the air/shouts as he was expecting the ball a few seconds earlier.