watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Kara or Sidwell?

Started by JackyFulham90, September 25, 2013, 11:01:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MJG

The old hate word again. Just because people prefer other players does not mean they hate that particular player. I take it you have an XI you would choose, does that mean you hate the rest of the squad?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 4

JackyFulham90

Sidwell is a good player but if you have a great game like Karagounis did Tuesday then you should keep your place in the team

FTID

Definitely Stevie. So underrated by us fans

horse1031

Has to be Sidwell because he is younger.  A younger Kara would be a no brainer for me though.

Jimpav

Quote from: TonyGilroy on September 26, 2013, 07:26:30 AM

I know he's 36 but Karagounis put in more effort and sweat throughout the 90 minutes on Tuesday than anyone else. He might as well have been 26.

The clubs' sports scientists will assess how often he can replicate that but if he's fit enough I'd certainly play him agaionst Cardiff.

Exactly, age is not a barrier if his fitness is up to it. If Giggs is good enough for United in his late 30's then I don't see why Kara is not up to the challenge with us. Yes, Giggs is a superior player but it's horses for courses.

Forever Fulham

And the better players leave.  I'd like to know what provisions are in place in their player contracts that get triggered upon relegation.  Anyone know what is standard?

Brown@FFC

Quote from: MJG on September 26, 2013, 08:33:37 PM
The old hate word again. Just because people prefer other players does not mean they hate that particular player. I take it you have an XI you would choose, does that mean you hate the rest of the squad?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 4

I just used that word, no reference to anyone. Just seems to be Sidwell and Senderos always get a bad name, and they are probably 2 of our most solid players. Should of used the word 'dislike', sorry.

St Eve

Sidwell and Senderos are probably 2 of our worst players. I don't hate them, I don't dislike them but they are just not very good. Oh and throw in Richardson as well

HatterDon

Quote from: St Eve on September 27, 2013, 02:08:50 AM
Sidwell and Senderos are probably 2 of our worst players. I don't hate them, I don't dislike them but they are just not very good. Oh and throw in Richardson as well

"3 of our worst players [including Richardson]?" How many players are in the group of "our worst players?"
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

hongkongfulham

Quote from: Brown@FFC on September 26, 2013, 08:22:57 PM
This hate for Sidwell is wrong. He is a very hard worker, and he is useful for the first hour. He provides a great work ethic, a good defensive duty, and the odd goal. After that, Karagounis should come on. He will make a difference. Plus, he will also find it easier against tireder opponents.

Agree with this. Sidwell and parker could be very good if they figure it out

Brown@FFC

Quote from: hongkongfulham on September 27, 2013, 02:16:39 AM
Quote from: Brown@FFC on September 26, 2013, 08:22:57 PM
This hate for Sidwell is wrong. He is a very hard worker, and he is useful for the first hour. He provides a great work ethic, a good defensive duty, and the odd goal. After that, Karagounis should come on. He will make a difference. Plus, he will also find it easier against tireder opponents.

Agree with this. Sidwell and parker could be very good if they figure it out

Both like to run everywhere. If they can work out a system, it could work. They are both experienced professionals.