watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Alright Martin, we want to believe in you

Started by horse1031, September 27, 2013, 08:58:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

horse1031

Big Big game for Fulham this weekend.  At home against a newly promoted side like Cardiff.  It is not a must win game because it is still very early but the fans are very anxious with the start to the season.

Martin, we need to see passion, energy, attacking flair, and most of all goals!!!  If we play like we have at home the last 6 games including last year Martin might not have a way back.

Lets get the behind the team.  I heard the atmosphere in the COC this week was good.  Lets get behind the boys.  I want a top 8 finish this year and we need to go on a run!!!

COYW's!!

049:gif 049:gif 049:gif 049:gif 049:gif

HatterDon

six points out of the next two matches will make for a more palatable table to look at. Having said that, even if we get our third home win out of three, I still want Jol gone.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

JackyFulham90

I believe in Jol I actually think we will go on to have a good season massive game tomorrow one we must win

David Allen Crankshaw

I think we will have a reasonable season and would be very disappointed if Martin Jol was to leave the club. I'm really looking forward to my second visit to the cottage in five days and another win.

Fulham76

Quote from: horse1031 on September 27, 2013, 08:58:58 PM
Big Big game for Fulham this weekend.  At home against a newly promoted side like Cardiff.  It is not a must win game because it is still very early but the fans are very anxious with the start to the season.

Martin, we need to see passion, energy, attacking flair, and most of all goals!!!  If we play like we have at home the last 6 games including last year Martin might not have a way back.

Lets get the behind the team.  I heard the atmosphere in the COC this week was good.  Lets get behind the boys.  I want a top 8 finish this year and we need to go on a run!!!

COYW's!!

049:gif 049:gif 049:gif 049:gif 049:gif

Simple as that... You should be a manager.

horse1031

Quote from: HatterDon on September 27, 2013, 09:15:11 PM
six points out of the next two matches will make for a more palatable table to look at. Having said that, even if we get our third home win out of three, I still want Jol gone.

Hatter, any way back for Jol?

I must have faith in managers for a long time.  I remember a conversation we had a while back about Juergen 082.gif

This one might not come good though!!

Steve_orino

We have a recent history of losing to promoted Clubs early in the season...

Thankfully this one is at home.  Come on Boys, Put 3 past 'em!
Fulham Supporter - Est. 03/2008
"My aim is to stabilise, sustain, and have the club move forward." Shad Khan 07/2013
@Borino09

Lighthouse

As usual I just want us to try. Play two forwards otherwise we will be chasing the ball for too long. I hope we are set up to try and win. Jol too often plays safe and we lose anyway. Let's go for it and show the class we have. Otherwise if we play safe and scrape a win I still will hope Jol walks.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

valdeingruo

Quote from: Steve_orino on September 27, 2013, 09:58:19 PM
We have a recent history of losing to promoted Clubs early in the season...

Thankfully this one is at home.  Come on Boys, Put 3 past 'em!

Never stopped Hull did it? fp.gif  :Get Coat gif:
Self proclaimed tactical genius, football manager approved.

http://imgur.com/a/A1mhi

HatterDon

Quote from: horse1031 on September 27, 2013, 09:35:32 PM

I must have faith in managers for a long time.  I remember a conversation we had a while back about Juergen 082.gif

Over the last 2+ seasons, Jol will send his team out for a good 45 or 60 minutes, find success with a more aggressive style and then ditch it for no apparent reason to go back to the slow slow sideways slow negative crap.

Jol has trained me that, when we're on a good run, not too get too excited because he's going to let me down again. Sorry; no way back.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

filham

Quote from: HatterDon on September 28, 2013, 04:00:01 AM
Quote from: horse1031 on September 27, 2013, 09:35:32 PM

I must have faith in managers for a long time.  I remember a conversation we had a while back about Juergen 082.gif

Over the last 2+ seasons, Jol will send his team out for a good 45 or 60 minutes, find success with a more aggressive style and then ditch it for no apparent reason to go back to the slow slow sideways slow negative crap.

Jol has trained me that, when we're on a good run, not too get too excited because he's going to let me down again. Sorry; no way back.

Not even a League Cup Final at Wembley ? ? ?

Berserker

Until we win  a few more games and look to be heading into more consistent form i won't beleive in Martin Jol. Yesterday a Liverpool fan i work with, who actually lives in Clapham, said that Fulham FC a few season's ago used to be a force to be reckoned with, now they are a nothing club, i found this very depressing.
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Me-ate-Live, innit??

Our u18's have scored 22 goals in their last 6 games,  get with the programme Martin  :54:

bill taylors apprentice

In Jol's recent interview he states "the difference between being successful and not is nothing". What a crock of poo that comment is, coming from a highly paid manager.
If it was as simple as that why waste the money on wages when you can take a fan from the crowd to pick the team .
Of course there can be a fine line between success and failure but if my Aunty had balls she would be my Uncle!
Even if you give him the benefit of doubt due to not speaking in his first language his interviews are becoming more and more desperate.
The next 2 home games will tell us all we need to know about success and failure.

The Rock

Quote from: JackyFulham90 on September 27, 2013, 09:19:54 PM
I believe in Jol I actually think we will go on to have a good season massive game tomorrow one we must win

So do I, but if we don't get at least 7 or 8 points from our next four games we might not have him around to witness it.

ron

The original assertion that today's is not a must win game is not consistent with professional sport.

I can't imagine any manager where we want to be...ie in the top 8.... Would think that about any game.     Every point is always precious.