watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

B + B to start together tomorrow?

Started by ChesterTheTabby, September 27, 2013, 10:05:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChesterTheTabby

Every time that B + B have been on the pitch together, we have scored at least one goal - it is imperative that Jol uses a formation to incorporate Dimi, Bent, Adel (had a poor game against Everton, but still signs of excellence), Ruiz, and Parker. What do you all think?
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

horse1031

Quote from: maoconnor on September 27, 2013, 10:05:45 PM
Every time that B + B have been on the pitch together, we have scored at least one goal - it is imperative that Jol uses a formation to incorporate Dimi, Bent, Adel (had a poor game against Everton, but still signs of excellence), Ruiz, and Parker. What do you all think?

I think Bent and Berba up front is fine but we need Kasami in the team.  He is industrious and we need him breaking up plays as well.  He has the passion that we need in the team to play well.

Parker and Sidwell in the middle.  We need to protect Richardson on the left so the formation is vital.  We need Kasami in the team though with Bent and Berba to have success.

JackyFulham90

I would like a front 4 of Bent , Berbatov , Taarabt & Dejagah although I think Kacaniklic & Kasami will start tomorrow

Scrumpy

Personally, I think Jol needs to form a team with more balance. Yes, it's great to see players with massive talent, but it needs to be balanced with grit and work-rate too.

Dimi and Bent up front - yes.
Parker - yes.
Adel - no thanks.
Ruiz -  personally, I would prefer either Ruiz or Berba, but never both in the same team.
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

Travers Barney

Quote from: Scrumpy on September 27, 2013, 10:23:12 PM
Personally, I think Jol needs to form a team with more balance. Yes, it's great to see players with massive talent, but it needs to be balanced with grit and work-rate too.

Parker - yes.
Adel - no thanks.
Ruiz -  personally, I would prefer either Ruiz or Berba, but never both in the same team.

Always hated that phrase workrate Scrumps...reminds me of Gordon Lee  and Ron Saunders.

Give me Adel over that other clown who is not on your list all day long.

Thumbs up for the other observations.

coyw
We are the whites

Scrumpy

Quote from: Travers Barney on September 27, 2013, 10:37:17 PM
Quote from: Scrumpy on September 27, 2013, 10:23:12 PM

Parker - yes.
Adel - no thanks.
Ruiz -  personally, I would prefer either Ruiz or Berba, but never both in the same team.

Always hated that phrase workrate Scrumps...reminds me of Gordon Lee  and Ron Saunders.

Give me Adel over that other clown who is not on your list all day long.

Thumbs up for the other observations.

coyw

Ah yes, I am fast becoming a non-believer too. What exactly does Alex offer? May be something for another thread!
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

NogoodBoyo

It's like Applied Mathematics.  The equation Bentatov + Berbabent + Bryan + Taarabentatov just doesn't go.  And there has to be a place for Kasami.
Nogood "no room at the inn for all those names, isit" Boyo

NogoodBoyo

Crikey, that's like one of my friend KCat's posts.
Nogood "impenetrable, isit" Boyo

Me-ate-Live, innit??

Boyo, After the last few month we  need  a little  Zv.....erotić

Our defence will need to be at their very best because Malky  loves a good counter attack  :023:

We should cut TheRat  a bit of slack ...he was just trying too hard,  ...innit !!