watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

How to win today

Started by Bassey the warrior, September 28, 2013, 12:37:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bassey the warrior

Going to be a very difficult game, Cardiff defended brilliantly against Spurs with a Hodgsonian 2 banks of 4 style. We willl need to keep the ball well and make sure not to overpass it, Bent will be vital today.
Amorebieta should come in for Senderos as his passing will be particularly important today and Richardson will need to provide good width too.
What impressed me about the second half against Everton was our pressing game; this is the first time in god knows how long that I've seen us pressing high up the pitch and being aggressive in trying to win the ball back. I loved it!
Kasami must start, he is getting better and better every game and looking a very tasty player at times.
He's more well rounded than Ruiz even if Ruiz is still more creative, he defends very well, chases lost causes, makes good runs off the ball which in time could lead to goals for him, his final ball has looked good in recent games and he's just oozing in confidence. I'm really chuffed for the lad.

My team:

Stockers
Riether Brede Amore Rich
    Parker Kara
Kasami       Taarabt
         Berba
         Bent

Kaca has been rather ineffective lately and I hope he comes good as he's a huge talent, Taarabt was rubbish in the past few games too but he has by and large been more effective than Kaca.
I feel that Kaca is not being developed in the right way, he has gone backwards since last season and this needs to be addressed.
Now, I wonder when we'll finally see Dejagah?