watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Outplayed completely by Cardiff

Started by Bradstow, September 28, 2013, 03:40:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bradstow

No passion and little skill - Cardiff look like they are going to score every time they attack. Brede is absolute rubbish and is showing no real interest in even trying to win. Before it's too late get rid of Jol and bring in five or six of our youth players. Lack of investment in players by Fayed over the last three years is taking its toll. It really is sickening to watch Cardiff outplay us so completely.
Don't speak wisdom into the ears of fools.

Bassey the warrior

Is this Fulham  or Stoke we are watching?

KP_FFC

Bassey the warrior

And again an example of what Bryan can do if he's actually allowed to get in the opposition's half.

Barrie

But a truly dreadful half of football.  Another 45 of that and Jol has to go.  And I've not said that before today.

Bassey the warrior

What on earth is going on? How can we be so poor after playing so well last week? Why are we playing long ball tactics when we have lots of technical players and very few physical players? Why is Brede so nonchalant and half-hearted? Why are we defending deep again after beating Everton by pressing high up the pitch?

IranianCottager

That first-half was embarrassing, we have reached an all-time low. As if it can get much worse than getting destroyed at home to a newly-promoted team...

KP_FFC

hopefully we do what we did vs everton
terrible 1st half, amazing the 2nd

Captain Fulhamerica

Honest question, have we won a header in this game? I can't remember one.

Bassey the warrior

Brede is absolutely sh**e today. Worse than any performance Senderos ever put in.

fulhamben

we will be dominated by every team, our cm's or in reality dm's are not good enough. its the same every match. this is no suprise
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

cottage expat

Kasami and the Ancient Greek were the only ones putting in any real effort.An embarrassingly  disgraceful performance !

CanadianCottager

I knew we shouldn't have taken down the Michael Jackson statue

fulhamben

Quote from: CanadianCottager on September 28, 2013, 05:02:57 PM
I knew we shouldn't have taken down the Michael Jackson statue
yep, nothing like a statue of a paedo to cheer you up when our average players lose again
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

bill taylors apprentice

Some of the players put a shift in, some were poor and some were down right diabolical but surely the manager set the team up for the game and sets the mood within the club.
OUR TEAM has no passion, no guts, no teamwork, no football savvy etc etc etc. the players must take some of the blame but the buck stops with the manager.
The crazy thing is its been along time coming and maybe this embarrassing performance will bring things to a head.    

terryr

beijing ben

From the first minute i was just praying for the end!