Started by ChesterTheTabby, September 28, 2013, 04:42:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChesterTheTabby

Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

Nick the Swede

-"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups"

Bassey the warrior

No worse than anyone else. What about Brede?

beijing ben

He was not the worst of our players. Not by a long way. That cross at the end should have been put away. If Bent was still on i think it would have been..

The Rock

I've never rated Richardson and yes he's our worst player. Expect him to continue to be poor going forward, miss the target, not be strong enough on the ball, lack pace, and give up last minute goals.

Nero

The Rock

Quote from: beijing ben on September 28, 2013, 04:57:35 PM
He was not the worst of our players. Not by a long way. That cross at the end should have been put away. If Bent was still on i think it would have been..

That was a bright spot and one of the, if not the only bright spot for him today.

beijing ben

Quote from: The Rock on September 28, 2013, 05:28:08 PM
Quote from: beijing ben on September 28, 2013, 04:57:35 PM

That was a bright spot and one of the, if not the only bright spot for him today.

But i feel he can contribute going forward and defensively he was not the worst of our back four. Cardiff continually attacked down Reither's side. I'm not saying he's great but seems a little unfair to pick him out today

SimpleTactics

There were far worse players today. Worst i have ever seen Brede play.

Sgt Fulham

Quote from: SimpleTactics on September 28, 2013, 07:37:55 PM
There were far worse players today. Worst i have ever seen Brede play.

Brede had a better game against sunderland even though he wasnt playing for an hour of it. It was very sad to see.

Me-ate-Live, innit??

Richardson, Kasami  were the two that looked like they were trying. them  and Stockdade  were,  for me the only bright sparks

Andy S

I think that there were just too many players playing below par today. Richardson could not cross, Kaka could not beat anyone. Brede who normally makes defending look easy made it look hard. and it goes on Kasami was trying his best but he can improve Parker went off injured Karagounis legs have gone Sidwell looked a bit like that as well

EJL

Because Richardson has actually played reasonably well whenever he's started at left-back. Funnily enough, the left-back position is the only slot in the team that seems to be rightly based on form, so it's likely will see Riise against Stoke next weekend.

Forever Fulham

Its not just that Richardson's crosses were off the mark.  He was launching them sooooooo long, so off, that they revealed a lead foot without 'touch'.  I counted at least three complete wastes of crosses.  He isn't shutting anyone down either.  A liability going forward.   

Pluto

Quote from: KCat on September 28, 2013, 07:44:11 PM
Richardson, Kasami  were the two that looked like they were trying. them  and Stockdade  were,  for me the only bright sparks

+1 Richardson gave it his all today and drove forward on a number of occasions. He's not the best player in the world but if only other players had matched him for effort we might have come away with 3 points today. Stockdale and Kasami also worked hard.