watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

can we sign a goalkeeper on emergency loan

Started by 7787fulham, September 28, 2013, 05:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

7787fulham

I have absolutely no faith in stockdale so many times today he could have gone to the ball or called for it and made it his instead he leaves it and it went for a corner. Plus a baby has cleaner sheets than he can keep. Hopefully steklenberg isn't out for too much longer

shnlwswlkr

At the same time, he also kept the score down to a minimum. He is a good keeper, made to look worse with a horrific defence in front of him.
Twitter - @shnlwswlkr

Craven Mad

Completely disagree. I think he's been fantastic since coming in. He's not the finished article, but he will be a great PL keeper v.soon..

The problem lies in his current inability to organise our flakey backline. Hangeland was all over the place today, and Riise in previous weeks left him ver vulnerable.

Nero

Quote from: shnlwswlkr on September 28, 2013, 05:41:45 PM
At the same time, he also kept the score down to a minimum. He is a good keeper, made to look worse with a horrific defence in front of him.

But is it horrific because he doesn't organise it? That is the question

7787fulham

Are the defence also all over the place because they are trying to cover him too much and his inability putting too much pressure on them as they dont trust him.
Look at man united they have a good defence but when de gea came in they fell to pieces as they didn't have faith in him and were trying to cover him too much

bill taylors apprentice

Schwarzer was not a shouter or organizer.
Stockdale is the least of our problems

HatterDon

It's difficult to come out and cut out crosses when you have absolutely no confidence in the four statues playing right in front of you. It drove me nuts as well until I realized that even the weakest incursion into our area could have turned into a goal. Stockers did very well -- as he has when called upon under Jol and Hughes.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Wingnut

I couldn't find fault with him today. Nothing he could do about the goals.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Berserker

Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Andy S

Yes I cannot knock the Guy today. I have seen some dodgy keepers down here over the years

Sgt Fulham

I think apart from a few errors he was good once again for us. I find the people who sarcastically cheered him when his distribution didn't go for a throw idiots.

Me-ate-Live, innit??

Stockers saved us from looking  REALLY  foolish today
Don't throw the baby out with the bath water .........................the defence in front of him is a problem

Humbled

he does need to be more dominant for crosses..... Look at the Arsenal keeper (last 5mins today for anyone that just see the game)
Hangeland NEEDS to be stronger!!!

Lighthouse

Really? In the whole PATHETIC PERFORMANCE from manager and centre half and forward and midfield. We have a go at Stockdale?

God in heaven.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Humbled

Quote from: Lighthouse on September 28, 2013, 08:10:27 PM
Really? In the whole PATHETIC PERFORMANCE from manager and centre half and forward and midfield. We have a go at Stockdale?

God in heaven.

I personally am not having a go as such... being honest he is NOT a premier league keeper.
he NEEDS more confidence in himself and in his defence.
as I said Hangeland needs to be stronger, he rushes in way to much and is easily turned and bullied. we are slow in way too many positions
Berbatov to us is like wearing prada trainers to Glastonbury!!

sunburywhite

Quote from: KCat on September 28, 2013, 07:49:55 PM
Stockers saved us from looking  REALLY  foolish today
Don't throw the baby out with the bath water .........................the defence in front of him is a problem

Spot on
Hangers cant play right hand side CH, Reither has looked as good as Pantisil this season, we have no good left back and LOL cant decide who should partner Hangers
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

SKSW6

Quote from: Sgt Fulham on September 28, 2013, 07:38:17 PM
I think apart from a few errors he was good once again for us. I find the people who sarcastically cheered him when his distribution didn't go for a throw idiots.

Glad it wasn't just me. What exactly are they trying to achieve? Stockdale's a good guy who's stuck around when the club have treated him poorly.

Rhys Lightning 63

Quote from: SKSW6 on September 28, 2013, 08:19:18 PM
Quote from: Sgt Fulham on September 28, 2013, 07:38:17 PM

Glad it wasn't just me. What exactly are they trying to achieve? Stockdale's a good guy who's stuck around when the club have treated him poorly.

What made matters worse, he actually looked round to the fans that ironically cheered, so it shows that he heard. I wouldn't have been surprised (or complained) if he gave them the middle finger
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

Me-ate-Live, innit??

Quote from: Humbled on September 28, 2013, 08:17:17 PM
Quote from: Lighthouse on September 28, 2013, 08:10:27 PM

God in heaven.

I personally am not having a go as such... being honest he is NOT a premier league keeper.
he NEEDS more confidence in himself and in his defence.
as I said Hangeland needs to be stronger, he rushes in way to much and is easily turned and bullied. we are slow in way too many positions
Berbatov to us is like wearing prada trainers to Glastonbury!!

A s$it goalkeeper is  Spurts  Hugo Lloris

Bent was hiding near the touch line a Stockers PUT THE BALL  right on his HEAD and still he did nothing with it ..................spent the next 5mins rubbing his head ......poor darling 

madffc

Just wish stockdale would have a go at his defenders when they deserve it.. how many corners did we not defend at all? Then again,  I suppose the captain might be good person to chip in with a bit of that...