more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Berbatov

Started by BigNigeBowds, September 28, 2013, 05:45:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigNigeBowds

Is a parasite.

He intimidates our players more than the opposition.
'Hamburg host the final, Fulham play in it'

@SamBowdenFFC

The Rock

Then we need better players. Remember, these are professional footballers and this is something part in parcel to their job description.

horse1031

he is immensely talented.  can work hard sometimes and scores amazing goals.

he cannot play in a mid to lower level team because he is slow in buildup.  luxury player that is all he is.  we need hard working

Bassey the warrior

I thought he did okay today. You should be having a go at the likes of Sidwell and Hangeland over him, the old boys who should know better.

Fulham_Surrey

Berbatov was open a few times.  Particularly twice when the cross was too high for him to head it in.  Today he was fine and against Everton he was the best player on the pitch.  Against WBA, he was the worst player on the pitch.

SKSW6

Thought he was OK today, but when you see him pull up from running onto so many through balls and just wave his hands about, you have to wonder what he's like playing for a manager whom he wouldn't "die on the pitch for", in his words.

MrProphet

Quote from: BigNigeBowds on September 28, 2013, 05:45:23 PM
Is a parasite.

He intimidates our players more than the opposition.

Agreed his attitude today was appalling and his pathetic moan at others when he can't be arsed to get back on side is ridiculous

And one final thing JUMP for a header stop backing into players and wondering why a free-kick is given against you

Humbled

one day I hope he will make effort to get back onside, rather than walk then SCREAM at the player who passes him the ball during his walk to onside-ness!!!

Humbled

I think for as long as Berba and Ruiz are fit Jol will struggle to find the perfect fit for our starting 11!!

JackyFulham90

I've always rated Berbatov but for me I think our best team is

Stekelenburg
Riether Hangeland Amorebieta Richardson
                   Parker Karagounis
Dejagah         Ruiz            Taarabt
                         Bent

Only my opinion but if we played that side I think we would start picking up results I hope Berbatov moves on in January