more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

So, where do we go from here?

Started by Alfayedslovechild, September 28, 2013, 06:26:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alfayedslovechild

Bit of a mess isn't it?

On top of this, Possibility the worst time for a takeover to happen as well.

In my eye's, Martin Jol has just managed his last ever game for Fulham, but my fear is now that the new board, advised by Mackintosh, will be convinced to keep him on.

I've never been a fan of Martin Jol. Always thought that he and Fulham would be a bad partnership as we were not a Spurs, Hamburg or Ajax.

At clubs like these, he was able to just throw 11 men out on the pitch and get away with his kamikaze tactics but at Fulham, completely different story.  It required him to think outside the box which he is never capable of doing, the guy never has a backup or plan B.

OK, maybe he got the Kaca and Ruiz situation right today, but in his 2 and a bit season reign, I've seen the man do completely mad things like put Senderos up from, move Emanuelson from midfield to left back (with a fit Riise on the bench) and just tactically lose us games that we should have won.

So many times I've come away from games scratching my head thinking Christ, have I just witnessed that?

Anyway, where do we go from here? Jol has to be removed, and fast. No giving him another 2 games to sort things out, the guy has finally lost the plot and will take us down if left in charge. Are the new board and owner experienced enough to deal with this, and will Khan show his hand in the managerial department?

Worrying times ahead for all Fulham fans.

Buffalo76

Alfayedslovechild

People are saying that we should keep Jol until Christmas, why? We'll be in far to much of a mess by then.

A new guy should be brought in now, at least try to motivate the squad we have, and then add players in January that he feels will improve areas.

Holders

If we'd drawn today I'd have said give it till next week. Now, I'm a patient bloke but I hope that "plan B" enquiries and a contingency plan have been made over the past few weeks. We don't want a long interregnum.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Berserker

We need to act as soon as possible before it is too late
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.