watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

I am Sorry!

Started by cheerupjimmyhill, September 28, 2013, 09:41:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cheerupjimmyhill

Ok my first game due to work commitments etc since Boxing day which not particularly inspiring but we went on a run after that so sort of shrugged it off.

Since then i have listened to my dad moaning every game (tried to keep him upbeat) and i have read everyone's opinion on here constantly bemoaning the incredible negativity on here.

Well i am sorry for believing that i know as much as you guys and have not trusted those of you including my dad who have been watching our team at the cottage over the past year. Away from home we have been frustrating over the years but at home we have been able to match any team and teams know they have to play at their best to get a result. Those days are gone.

We are no longer a 'team', we have no partnerships in the team apart from potentially Hangeland (surely today was a one off) and Amorebieta. There seemed to be no fluidity, team cohesion or urgency. Its easy to berate players for not passing forward but there was no movement ahead of them.

Individually this is how i saw it;

Stockdale - Not the answer sorry a good shot stopper and a decent number 2 but not a number 1.

Reither - Good player although better with Dejagah as gets forward more.

Richardson - Ok thats it Ok.

Hangeland - Wow what happened today? Still quality though.

Amborebieta - Good addition. Tries to find the pass forward, defends well and has passion.

Sidwell - 100% player but not the quality to move us forward as a team.

Parker - Obviously a good good player.

Karagounis - Good squad player and wish all the players had his desire.

Kaka - Is he improving / getting better?

Bent - We all know he needs the supply and he ain't getting it. Plus he definitely isn't a right winger as used in second halve.

Kasami - Deserves his place, works hard and has quality. Made a couple of wrong decisions when passing especially late second halve but that will come with experience.

Berbatov - Not doing enough and i think he is disrupting us as a team which you can get away with if he is playing well and is scoring but
he isn't and therefore a liability.

Ruiz - This guy is the only creative class player we have. I know he gets stick and yes he does get caught at times which is why its either him or Berbatov and it has to be him because he simply creates more.

Jol - Sorry but he has the players but as i said earlier we are not a team, we have no pattern to our play and we do not seem to play with any desire or confidence to get the ball down and play on the floor with ambition. I was wanting to give him more time but just don't see where he can change things now as it is his team. Lastly can Dejagah really not get on the bench even?

Big decision for the new chairman but he needs to hurry up and get Poyet before he goes to Sunderland and if not then Hoddle.

premFlem

Good post . I think we all have a point where hoping for the best ends and grim reality sets in. I agree we need a new boss the sooner the better
You are my Fulham, My only Fulham,
You make me happy, When skies are grey,
You'll never know just, How much I love you,
So please don't take,My Fulham...Away