Final Tickets x 2 spare

Started by Pete D, May 06, 2010, 11:49:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pete D

Hi

I'm a life long Fulham Fan and season ticket holder
Both Myself & my Son are going to the Final
We ordered 4 tickets to include my wife and Nephew all Fulham fans

However the later two can't make it, one due to work and the other school !
So I have two tickets spare, I recently put this same thread on Cottage corner, but have since been banned !!!!!

God knows why

I said I'm happy for a Fulham Fan to pay face value for these tickets
But they must prove it
Don't want a scum bag tout making gains out of the way the club sold these tickets off

My tickets are Cat 3 £75 each x2 in the Fulham end, sitting next to me & my son

I live in Fulham, So if you are interested and can prove you are the real deal
Please contact me
A quick message to the administrator of this board, please dont ban me here
I'm totally genuine

Tktd

Don't worry you're amongst fellow fulham fans here, welcome! i've already got my tickets though and will be in Cat 3 too, just make sure you sing your heart out!  :035:

FatFreddysCat

Welcome to FOF. I've already got my tickets but plenty of people moaning about not getting them , despite tickets always coming up for sale. Basically anyone who hasn't got a ticket dosen't really want one. Good man for keeping them face value in the true Fulham way.

FatFreddysCat

Just been told White Half of Fulham was looking for 2 for some Fulham mates, i've texted him but he's probably in bed. I'm off to work shortly but i'll tell him to look on here if he still needs them. He's well known and lives in Fulham.

JBH

I know that there are a lot of genuine Fulham Fans travelling to hamburg without tickets, so if you cant sell them to a real fan on here take them with you asnd sel them at face value out in Hamburg, you will get takers, free beer and most likely make friends for life.

COYW   :54:

Pete D

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on May 07, 2010, 08:09:42 AM
Just been told White Half of Fulham was looking for 2 for some Fulham mates, i've texted him but he's probably in bed. I'm off to work shortly but i'll tell him to look on here if he still needs them. He's well known and lives in Fulham.
Many thanks, happy to help a fellow fan

FatFreddysCat

White Half deffo wants them if you still have them. I'll pm you his mobile, and as i say he's defo Fulham and lives in Fulham. Thanks  :54: .

FatFreddysCat

You should hopefully have a PM  :032: .

Pete D

FatFreddysCat

Cheers Pete. Got a call from WHOF a little while back and he says his mates are over the moon  :54: .