watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Sunderland trailing 0-2 at halftime

Started by SP, September 29, 2013, 04:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SP

But they're showing signs of life.  Same old problem, they aren't taking their chances.

HatterDon

There was a killer 5-minute stretch there where the ref allowed their first goal [which Sturridge scored with his arm] and then ignored Mingolet picking up a back pass.

I don't know how I'm still watching the match. I want to throw a boot through the TV screen whenever Suarez comes in sight.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

YankeeJim

Their backline constantly lets them down. On the positive side they are attacking well. Altidore is holding up well and is looking like he could be a valuable player for them.
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

Wingnut

Lost 1-3. Suarez got two. He had something written on his t-shirt. He showed it to the crowd for a second. The cameras didn't catch it. I can't recall disliking a player as much as him in a long time.

Sunderland showed a fair amount of effort from what I saw and were caught on the break badly for the third. They are very poor defensively but have a decent amount of energy in the middle of the park. I can see them staying in or around the bottom third of the table all season.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Brown@FFC

Quote from: Wingnut on September 29, 2013, 06:00:31 PM
Lost 1-3. Suarez got two. He had something written on his t-shirt. He showed it to the crowd for a second. The cameras didn't catch it. I can't recall disliking a player as much as him in a long time.

Sunderland showed a fair amount of effort from what I saw and were caught on the break badly for the third. They are very poor defensively but have a decent amount of energy in the middle of the park. I can see them staying in or around the bottom third of the table all season.

Suarez had a picture of his new baby.

Brown@FFC

We have had the least shots in the PL, so you would think we were very solid at the back. No is the answer, as we have had the most shots against us in the PL. We are so easy to play against, it's not even funny.

SP

Had to laugh when Suarez was celebrating one of his goals & a team mate gave him a fairly heavy kick on the shin.  If that had happened during the game he'd have gone down like a ton of bricks writhing in agony.

Burt

Sunderland had 23 shots, only 5 were on target.

When was the last time we had those sorts of stats??

IranianCottager

I watched the whole game and Sunderland played very well I thought, their defense is meh, but they controlled a lot of the match and had many good chances.