watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

You are the new owner of FFC

Started by Tempest, September 29, 2013, 09:23:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tempest

You have the odd £2b in the bank. So you decide to improve Fulham any way you like (taken as granted most could say new manager so maybe a chance to be a little creative!)

For me, make us a sporting club. Fulham RL, Fulham RU, Fulham basketball/ice hockey/ Have a full ladies sporting club structure too. even Fulham NFL (can't be any worse than the Jags)

So, how would you spend your money????

Live in Falmouth!

Logicalman

Quote from: Tempest on September 29, 2013, 09:23:29 PM
You have the odd £2b in the bank. So you decide to improve Fulham any way you like (taken as granted most could say new manager so maybe a chance to be a little creative!)

For me, make us a sporting club. Fulham RL, Fulham RU, Fulham basketball/ice hockey/ Have a full ladies sporting club structure too. even Fulham NFL (can't be any worse than the Jags)

So, how would you spend your money????

I would first look to make sure the primary purpose of the club was successful. Listen to the fans, read the MBs, understand the wants and wishes, and take some action. Unfortunately I'm more of a purist, and though I understand the club needs other financial avenues, I wouldn't want to make the cottage an all-purpose sporting venue. If money was no option, I'd more likely look to see what, if anything, I could aquire adjacent to the cottage and then develop that with a smaller arena for other activities, all under the Fulham brand.

BigNigeBowds

I would heavily invest in a major scouting network, Upgrade the stadium (Lower ticket prices to a fixed price for every game) and invest in the team.
'Hamburg host the final, Fulham play in it'

@SamBowdenFFC

KP_FFC

invest in team so our team gets better, we will start to gain more fans so i'd then improve stadium size, then improve scouting network

JDH101

Great, great thread. Well done.  :clap_hands:

Here's what I would do:

1) Have a chat with Jol. Tell him I am moving him upstairs to Director of Football. I still want him bringing in the talent as I think that is his best trait, but he is not allowed within 200 yards of the dressing room on game days.

2) Bring in Danny Murphy to be manager.

3) Bring back the old Fulham badge.

4) Get the Riverside stand built.

5) Get statues of Al Fayed and Simon Morgan put next to Johnny Haynes statue.

6) Get an exact replica of the Cottage Pub built in the new Riverside stand.

7) Get another statue of Mickey Adams, Jimmy Hill and Darren Freeman built where the old MJ statue was.

8) Buy all the advertising up at Loftus Rd and just put 6-0 on all of them.

9) Get another statue made, this time of me, and put it in between Al Fayed and Morgs.

10) Take the rest of the day off and play golf with my mates.

SP

Make up for the sins of his predecessors: sign Andy Thomas & Jason Koumas.

Things would've been so different.

082.gif

Patrick

Quote from: JDH101 on September 29, 2013, 09:44:12 PM
Great, great thread. Well done.  :clap_hands:

Here's what I would do:

1) Have a chat with Jol. Tell him I am moving him upstairs to Director of Football. I still want him bringing in the talent as I think that is his best trait, but he is not allowed within 200 yards of the dressing room on game days.

2) Bring in Danny Murphy to be manager.

3) Bring back the old Fulham badge.

4) Get the Riverside stand built.

5) Get statues of Al Fayed and Simon Morgan put next to Johnny Haynes statue.

6) Get an exact replica of the Cottage Pub built in the new Riverside stand.

7) Get another statue of Mickey Adams, Jimmy Hill and Darren Freeman built where the old MJ statue was.

8) Buy all the advertising up at Loftus Rd and just put 6-0 on all of them.

9) Get another statue made, this time of me, and put it in between Al Fayed and Morgs.

10) Take the rest of the day off and play golf with my mates.

Excellent...couldn't agree more....

Ruiz11

Invest in expanding the Cottage first and foremost!