https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Available managers.

Started by SimpleTactics, September 30, 2013, 04:08:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bassey the warrior

Quote from: twang on September 30, 2013, 09:52:59 PM
Marcelo Bielsa.

Although I doubt Amorebieta would be happy with that.

Dream on mate, no way he'd come here.

Bassey the warrior

I like the sound of Meulensteen even though he's a big gamble, I just hope he's still available by the time Jol gets the boot.

SimpleTactics

i was sort of asking more what managers people rate even if they are already at a club

HatterDon

Quote from: JackyFulham90 on September 30, 2013, 04:14:50 PM
I hope Jol wins Saturday & starts to turn it around as the choice of managers out there right now is really poor

I've looked at the betting list, and in the top 10 favorites there are at least 8 that are so superior to Jol it should be obvious to everyone.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

rusty shackleford

If Jol's sacking is as inevitable as rumoured why isnt he gone yet? Might as well give someone new a go in a winnable game vs Stoke instead of dropping them into 2 away games and a difficult run thereafter

The Old Count

Quote from: epsomraver on September 30, 2013, 06:22:36 PM
Get Glen Hoddle in, he was hounded out by the PC brigade, great tactition and great motivator with a proven track record

Of the available managers Hoddle is a good shout.

I still believe we should try and think outside the box a bit. Splash some cash in compensation and wages and go for Montella with Clement or Murphy

The Old Count

Quote from: Burt on September 30, 2013, 06:32:19 PM
Quote from: Holders on September 30, 2013, 05:16:32 PM
Quote from: jeremyfulham on September 30, 2013, 04:43:57 PM
Hope we stick with Jol but if not could do worse than Maclaren, he managed Ruiz and probably Reither and Dejager ??

Apparently he's talking to Derby County per BBC.

Now a done deal:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/24331558

Two and a half year contract.

That's one off the list (phew!).

Yeh! We can all breath a sigh of relief. I was really worried we'd end up with him.

epsomraver

Quote from: rusty shackleford on October 01, 2013, 10:42:09 AM
If Jol's sacking is as inevitable as rumoured why isnt he gone yet? Might as well give someone new a go in a winnable game vs Stoke instead of dropping them into 2 away games and a difficult run thereafter

There lies the question? discussing compensation package? got to be a lot less than the cost of relagation