watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Available managers.

Started by SimpleTactics, September 30, 2013, 04:08:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SimpleTactics

I appreciate that the available managers aren't everyone's preferred choices but i was curious to know which managers whether they are available or not, would people like to see at Fulham.

JackyFulham90

I hope Jol wins Saturday & starts to turn it around as the choice of managers out there right now is really poor

westcliff white

I agree with Jacky.

Looking at the available and likely to come managers there are no stand outs.
Every day is a Fulham day

Northern Cottager

I really want Jol to go but my concern is bringing someone else in who can bring in the talent we have, make it work and work on such a small budget.

On paper our squad looks brilliant in most parts of the pitch but I fear if Jol goes so do some of our better players. If in return we bring in some more unknown Dembele-esque players for a fraction who fight for the club, I'd be happy.

jeremyfulham

Hope we stick with Jol but if not could do worse than Maclaren, he managed Ruiz and probably Reither and Dejager ??

Max Headroom

I'd rather Billy the badger than Jol at present. I apologise to anyone who takes offence, but I have two season tickets that cost me a small fortune and I am fed up of the rubbish we are getting at the moment when we have a bucket load of really good players

westcliff white

like u max i have 2 season tickets (my son and myself i hardly use mine as i work abroad but my father uses it) they also cost me a small fortune, but i would rather Jol than Poyet, Oneil and several others on the lists flying around.

Holders

Quote from: jeremyfulham on September 30, 2013, 04:43:57 PM
Hope we stick with Jol but if not could do worse than Maclaren, he managed Ruiz and probably Reither and Dejager ??

Apparently he's talking to Derby County per BBC.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

BigNigeBowds

We should get Rene Meulensteen in, i know he isnt fully proven as a manager, but if he brings the rest of the former Man Utd backroom staff with him, we could have a very tasty line up.
'Hamburg host the final, Fulham play in it'

@SamBowdenFFC

Northern Cottager

Quote from: BigNigeBowds on September 30, 2013, 05:25:18 PM
We should get Rene Meulensteen in, i know he isnt fully proven as a manager, but if he brings the rest of the former Man Utd backroom staff with him, we could have a very tasty line up.

You're not wrong. That would be nice!

westcliff white

Quote from: Northern Cottager on September 30, 2013, 05:27:01 PM

Would be nice but sadly not sure we could afford all of them

BigNigeBowds

Quote from: westcliff white on September 30, 2013, 05:35:39 PM
Quote from: Northern Cottager on September 30, 2013, 05:27:01 PM

Would be nice but sadly not sure we could afford all of them

Im sure we could afford a few

@SamBowdenFFC

epsomraver

Get Glen Hoddle in, he was hounded out by the PC brigade, great tactition and great motivator with a proven track record

westcliff white

If they did appoint Rene and he got some old Man U staff it won't include Eric Steele, he has just gone to derby with Steve Mcclaren

Burt

Apparently Sunderland are having talks with him.

Burt

Quote from: Holders on September 30, 2013, 05:16:32 PM
Quote from: jeremyfulham on September 30, 2013, 04:43:57 PM

Apparently he's talking to Derby County per BBC.

Now a done deal:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/24331558

Two and a half year contract.

That's one off the list (phew!).

Berserker

Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

BigNigeBowds

Quote from: epsomraver on September 30, 2013, 06:22:36 PM
Get Glen Hoddle in, he was hounded out by the PC brigade, great tactition and great motivator with a proven track record

Id take hoddle

@SamBowdenFFC

Pluto

Quote from: Burt on September 30, 2013, 06:31:24 PM

Apparently Sunderland are having talks with him.

Will be gutted if Sunderland get him

twang

Marcelo Bielsa.

Although I doubt Amorebieta would be happy with that.