https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Team to play Stoke

Started by The Swan, September 30, 2013, 08:37:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Forever Fulham

Quote from: BishopsParkFantastic on October 02, 2013, 09:11:32 PM
Quote from: Forever Fulham on October 02, 2013, 08:40:30 PM
I don't trust having only two in front of the back four.  Karagounis doesn't have the footspeed or mass to meet the bull rush head on. Sidwell can, but he's not enough.  We need 4-3-2-1, but it looks deceptive expressed that way. 

Stockdale

Reither            Senderos                      Hangeland        Amorebieta

Sidwell                 Diarra               Kasami           

Ruiz                        Berbatov

Bent

Amorebieta and Reither must cover ground up and down the flanks.  Kasami and Sidwell have the endurance to plug holes and still make runs up the sides to spread the defenders, allowing the Ruiz/Berb/Bent triangle room to operate up top.  Goals win games.  Diarra to distribute, aided by Kasami or Sidwell in brief runs up the middle, linking to Bryan and Dimitar.  If Stoke packs it in the middle, spread out.

Good formation and near likely team I think, but Diarra won't play - it'll be Kara. Also, Sidwell on the left, Kasami on the the right. Berba on the right, Ruiz on the  left.
Yes, you're right.  Sidwell on the left; Kasami on the right.  But Berba on the right?

The Swan

Alexbishop.
                I put Taarabt in c/m in the role that Bullard used to play for us. I think Taarabt can do this job for us as we haven't got anyone else who can carry the ball and link up play. Unless people think that Ruiz can do this job. If neither is suitable who is the best player we have to do this job.
The Swan