watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Poyet as possible manager?

Started by Shredhead, September 30, 2013, 09:37:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shredhead

Living in Brighton, as I do, I overhear conversations about Poyet, so I joined the Seagulls equivalent of FoF and asked their opinions.
General gist is that he's a good manager, BUT wants to manage the filth and speaks before putting his brain in gear.
Read more here: http://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?287772-Poyet-as-possible-manager
Also occasionally on Twitter @shredheadFFC

alexbishop

possibly not what we want right now. Bit of steel and experience needed to resettle the club
Fulham Fan Est. 1997

t: @alexmbishop

westcliff white

One of the dads at the club my son plays for has the opposite opinion, dire man with bad attitude towards players and fans alike. He agreed with managing Chelsea part tho
Every day is a Fulham day

Deanothefulhamfan

I felt sorry for the way Brighton got rid of Poyet....HOWEVER my sympathy stops there, as he was clearly in the wrong with his comments after the play off final, It is gross misconduct, and in most lines of work you would lose your job for publicly criticising your bosses, fellow colleagues etc.

Poyet brings a good footballing brain, and good positive football, but with that he brings confrontation and mis judgement.... His comments supporting a racist thug is disgusting.

Yes he would probably come in and fix us for the short term, but I would be gutted if we got him in as our manager. Not the right candidate for Fulham....

Bassey the warrior

I hear he's a divisive figure. We need a Martinez type, accentuating the positive and bringing people together. That's one thing Di Matteo would bring. So for me it's between him and Meulensteen, who if nothing else is a brilliant coach. A decent assistant manager would help him develop as a manager. We have a good enough squad to finish top half, although Bent has been a disappointment so far.

Rhys Lightning 63

As much as I'm still in the Jol IN camp and don't want him sacked, I do not want to touch Poyet until EVERYTHING is sorted out with Brighton
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

Nero

Wouldn't mind Meulensteen with Phelan as his assistant

Brown@FFC

Seems to be like Jol, no plan B. We go behind too often, we need a plan B.