News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Serious question if we get relegated....

Started by JIMMY D, October 01, 2013, 08:17:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JIMMY D

I was a season ticket holder for 3 years when living in Canterbury - Kent but now live in Australia and watch every Fulham game Live on TV. If we do get relegated, how will I be able to watch the team I love? Will the club do Fulham Tv subscription?

Plus the talk down under is that Fulham are a team with no spirit or fight! Even some commentators believed Fulham threw the match against Cardiff! I watched the game a second time and I can totally understand what the commentators were talking about.  :protest card:

Matt

More games, cheaper tickets, new grounds for many fans. Grass is greener, mate. Come home.
Oh you lucky people, we're the best team in the land!

aFFCn_Fan

Out here is the dark depths of Africa I'm struggling to catch live (or even the delayed recordings) premiership games at the moment as our local TV has screwed the whole thing up good and proper - introducing Bundesliga, La Liga and Serie A all over the place. It all used to be on one devoted channel. And we even used to get a Championship and league 1&2 round up show that lasted 30 mins...but it only showed the goals. I think if the worst were to happen, I'd have to use the iPhone app to listen live and that would be about it, unless links to highlights were shared on here.

@hincharoo

BishopsParkFantastic

Quote from: aFFCn_Fan on October 01, 2013, 08:36:33 AM
Out here is the dark depths of Africa I'm struggling to catch live (or even the delayed recordings) premiership games at the moment as our local TV has screwed the whole thing up good and proper - introducing Bundesliga, La Liga and Serie A all over the place. It all used to be on one devoted channel. And we even used to get a Championship and league 1&2 round up show that lasted 30 mins...but it only showed the goals. I think if the worst were to happen, I'd have to use the iPhone app to listen live and that would be about it, unless links to highlights were shared on here.

Great new logo. "Why didn't my marketing guys think of that?"  051

epsomraver

If we get relegated, note I said if , then the last thing the club will  worry about are overseas fans not being able to watch the matches, you have the league show on BBC so you would have to make do.If you choose to leave the UK you must expect to have to forgo some things ?

ron

Quote from: Matt on October 01, 2013, 08:20:57 AM
More games, cheaper tickets, new grounds for many fans. Grass is greener, mate. Come home.

No snakes, spiders that don't mind humans, real ale these days.....

westcliff white

threw the game if they said that live on air i reckon the club could sue for slander. that's a shocking thing to say
Every day is a Fulham day

JIMMY D

The comment was after the game....if you can watch the game again. Very strange passes and Brede was a zombie on the field.

EJL

Quote from: Matt on October 01, 2013, 08:20:57 AM
Not playing at the top level, though... surely that must count for something?