watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Tough Premier League this year

Started by JackyFulham90, October 01, 2013, 12:12:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JackyFulham90

So many teams are battling to stay out the bottom 3, I think 13 teams target survival then once they hit 40 points target a top 10 finish, them teams are

Swansea
Fulham
West Ham
West Brom
Stoke
Sunderland
Aston Villa
Southampton
Norwich
Newcastle
Hull
Cardiff
Palace

I still believe we are better than most of these teams but we really need to start performing now as the league is getting stronger & stronger, every team can cause you problems

Brown@FFC

We are the 3rd worst team in the league. Palace and Sunderland are the 2 below us. We have no fight, ageing players, a lack of urgency, no leadership, no structure.... We are in the bottom 3 for a reason. We deserve to be.

Fulham76

Quote from: JackyFulham90 on October 01, 2013, 12:12:13 PM
So many teams are battling to stay out the bottom 3, I think 13 teams target survival then once they hit 40 points target a top 10 finish, them teams are

Swansea
Fulham
West Ham
West Brom
Stoke
Sunderland
Aston Villa
Southampton
Norwich
Newcastle
Hull
Cardiff
Palace

I still believe we are better than most of these teams but we really need to start performing now as the league is getting stronger & stronger, every team can cause you problems

The difference between us & a lot on that list is they will actually try to win games & set up to do so, even away from home.
West Brom did it at Utd, Norwich at Stoke, Cardiff at our place. Not by fluke either, each of those teams created a lot of chances, something we don't do.
If you are set up to attack & create something, the chances are you will get goals. If you go out not to get beat, like we do, you'll end up in the bottom 3, just like us.

Nightwind15

There certainly is not as much heart in this team and I for one point the finger at the gaffer.   Too many times have I noticed the attitude on the bench as the players are not that interested in the match they are watching.  Jol looks like "Oh No NOT Again" when things turn sour in a match. 
I played in the first match I ever saw!

EJL

Under Hodgson, I would be confident in beating every team on that list without a hitch.

HatterDon

Quote from: EJL on October 01, 2013, 12:57:41 PM
Under Hodgson, I would be confident in beating every team on that list without a hitch.

Yep ... of course, that's at home. On the road, I'd expect a 0-0 from about half of the matchups.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

The Old Count

Exactly. And under Jol I have no confidence of beating any of them.

rusty shackleford

If only we could play Fulham, guaranteed 3 points

EJL

Quote from: rusty shackleford on October 01, 2013, 05:16:36 PM

If only we could play Fulham, guaranteed 3 points
:005:

Whiteroom

Quote from: HatterDon on October 01, 2013, 03:25:19 PM

Yep ... of course, that's at home. On the road, I'd expect a 0-0 from about half of the matchups.
If you can win at home, and draw away then you'll definitely be ok.

MasterHaynes

Quote from: Brown@FFC on October 01, 2013, 12:31:18 PM
We are the 3rd worst team in the league. Palace and Sunderland are the 2 below us. We have no fight, ageing players, a lack of urgency, no leadership, no structure.... We are in the bottom 3 for a reason. We deserve to be.
I don't think we deserved to draw with WBA, we deserved to win that one on play and chances, nor lose to Newcastle, deserved a draw but thats how football goes sometimes.

Brown@FFC

Quote from: MasterHaynes on October 07, 2013, 03:34:18 PM
Quote from: Brown@FFC on October 01, 2013, 12:31:18 PM
I don't think we deserved to draw with WBA, we deserved to win that one on play and chances, nor lose to Newcastle, deserved a draw but thats how football goes sometimes.

We didn't deserve to beat Sunderland. We deserved to lose to Newcastle. We didn't deserve to beat Stoke. Deserved to lose to Chelsea and Arsenal, and we were woeful against Cardiff.

jmh

Under Hodgson with the 2008-09 squad?  Or under Hodgson with the current group of players that has been put together having to largely rely on free transfers and loans?

MJG

Quote from: jmh on October 07, 2013, 05:17:36 PM
Under Hodgson with the 2008-09 squad?  Or under Hodgson with the current group of players that has been put together having to largely rely on free transfers and loans?
you make it sound as if free transfers are rubbish. Think your find that their are some very good free transfers and Roy had one of the best..Mark Schwarzer.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 4

MJG

Oh and Gera as well

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 4