watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Supporting Our Supporters !!!

Started by MOR :, October 01, 2013, 05:01:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MOR :

Fulham Football Club is delighted to announce two initiatives running throughout the 2013/14 season which are designed to recognise and reward our travelling supporters, starting at our forthcoming away trip to Crystal Palace.

Tickets for our match at Crystal Palace are released for sale at 10am on Wednesday 2nd October.

Free Travel
The Club will operate up to four free coaches at every away fixture in the Barclays Premier League, with a minimum of one coach departing from our established pick-up points at Craven Cottage and Motspur Park.

Travel reservations will continue to be made available at the same time as match tickets and places will be offered on a first-come-first-served basis to any supporters who have purchased a ticket for the game.

Thank You
Winning football matches is very much a team effort and the Club would like to thank the many fans who already travel on a regular basis and provide such passionate backing for our players.

Club Captain Brede Hangeland said:

"Our fans have been tremendous so far this season and they are so important in creating a fantastic atmosphere on matchdays both at home and away. All of us in the team hope that we will see, and of course hear, fans of all ages cheering us on at away grounds up and down the country, because of this great incentive offered by the Club."

Visiting supporters are a vital part of the match atmosphere. We hope that fans of all ages will travel with us in record numbers, providing that all-important support throughout the season in the Barclays Premier League.

Pluto

This is great news and will hopefully go some way to improving our dire following away from home. Good to see the club giving something back to the fans.

Stefano Okaka Chuka

Finally something that will shut the moaners for a couple of minutes.
She's a Flamenco girl
and dancing is her life
she said stay with me, stay with me
Viva el Fulham!

Nero

Club Captain Brede Hangeland said:

"Our fans have been tremendous so far this season and they are so important in creating a fantastic atmosphere on matchdays both at home and away. All of us in the team hope that we will see, and of course hear, fans of all ages cheering us on at away grounds up and down the country, because of this great incentive offered by the Club."

see they like the booing really

Guinness Haze

Could they not just reward us with improved away performances.  Wouldn't cost a penny.

Burt

grandad

Do you think the Club could lay on a coach from here in Spain. There is a few of us that would fill a few seats.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Berserker

Well i don't think it's too much to provide a taxi from Swindon for me
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.