watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Everton away 14th Dec

Started by Travers Barney, October 02, 2013, 07:21:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Travers Barney

For the masochistic trains are cheap at the moment.

£32.00 from Motspur Park return (£25 from Euston) ...wonder if it will be unlucky No 13 for Everton.

Here's hoping.

coyw
We are the whites

mabster

Burt

An away win there is long overdue!

Fair play to those of you making the trip.

SouthfieldWhite

Im fed up with going to Everton now, i keep vowing never to go there again but i still do, its that one ground im never confident of getting anything, but may find myself going especially if i can get train tickets that cheap

cheers mate for the heads up

Travers Barney

Quote from: mabster on October 02, 2013, 09:34:26 PM
Barney, I am in (again)

Same drill as last time..Philamonick pre match...Steve bladdered...cab to the ground...nailed on defeat.

But you never know!

coyw
We are the whites

Travers Barney

Quote from: SouthfieldWhite on October 02, 2013, 11:15:49 PM

Im fed up with going to Everton now, i keep vowing never to go there again but i still do, its that one ground im never confident of getting anything, but may find myself going especially if i can get train tickets that cheap

cheers mate for the heads up

Get on it SW.....would enjoy a little pre Christmas jolly with you.

coyw
We are the whites

HillingdonFFC

Quote from: Travers Barney on October 03, 2013, 02:13:46 PM
Quote from: mabster on October 02, 2013, 09:34:26 PM
Barney, I am in (again)

Same drill as last time..Philamonick pre match...Steve bladdered...cab to the ground...nailed on defeat.

But you never know!

coyw

Exactly what we did, we just write the football off , more interested in finding cracking little boozers in alleys and backstreets. Don't think we're ever going to win there

JoeBartramFFC

Already got £16 return from Euston

licker

But you never know!

coyw

Sounds like you had a good time,  did you check out the Toilets in the Philarmonic. ??  Best toilets i have ever seen in a pub.

Bill.

Travers Barney

Quote from: licker on October 03, 2013, 09:27:36 PM

But you never know!

coyw

Sounds like you had a good time,  did you check out the Toilets in the Philarmonic. ??  Best toilets i have ever seen in a pub.

Bill.

Sure did Bill...marvellous place...see your getting your old badge back...wish we would.

coyw
We are the whites

licker

Yes it was only supposed to be selected at 0900 hrs, at the ten oclock interview when he presented it on TV Martinez already had it on his training shirt.
It had nothing to do with the supporters voting for it, its what the club wanted and it was already decided.
Having said that, i like it better than this seasons monstrocity.