watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

It always scares me

Started by FFCAli, October 03, 2013, 02:24:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FFCAli

when Stockdale waits until a backpass has almost reached the goal line before kicking it (up the field to a defender  -  but that's another matter).  Did anyone see the farcical goal in the Champions League last night when a Plzen defender gently rolled the ball back to his goalkeeper who casually placed a foot down just after the ball crept into the net?!

andys

I have to say I think Stocky is one of the more reliable keepers with the ball at his feet. 9/10 times he picks a pass out instead of just booting it upfield. He might just pick out a defender, but at least it's one of ours  082.gif

alfie

Quote from: FFCAli on October 03, 2013, 02:24:05 PM
when Stockdale waits until a backpass has almost reached the goal line before kicking it (up the field to a defender  -  but that's another matter).  Did anyone see the farcical goal in the Champions League last night when a Plzen defender gently rolled the ball back to his goalkeeper who casually placed a foot down just after the ball crept into the net?!

One day i can just see it, he lets it trickle towards the goal takes an almighty swipe at it and misses or miskicks or even slips, i guess he does it to try and pick out an available player,  one day......
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

jarv

There was no need for the backpass law. Bring back the old pitches, mud and puddles made it very dangerous to pass back. 092.gif