News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Stoke havn't gained a point since August...........................

Started by win-dup, October 03, 2013, 09:44:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

win-dup

...............what could possibly go wrong for us on Saturday?

Furby

Ha, we've only beaten Sunderland in the league this season.........what can possibly go right?

Brown@FFC

You must remember, we like to give teams a big chance of winning.

Jimpav

win-dup

Quote from: Furby on October 03, 2013, 09:50:15 PM
Ha, we've only beaten Sunderland in the league this season.........what can possibly go right?
sounds like a draw then. Until the 93rd minute that is when no doubt their left back who has never before scored will punt one past Stockdale from the hallway line.

valdeingruo

Quote from: win-dup on October 03, 2013, 10:13:56 PM
Quote from: Furby on October 03, 2013, 09:50:15 PM
sounds like a draw then. Until the 93rd minute that is when no doubt their left back who has never before scored will punt one past Stockdale from the hallway line.

I was going to say that it would be a 17 year old substitute only on in the 89th because of an injury getting an unmarked header that comically bobbles off four of our defenders at a corner and trickles past the line in the 90th with 1 extra minute.
Self proclaimed tactical genius, football manager approved.

http://imgur.com/a/A1mhi

Bassey the warrior

Like how QPR hadn't got a win last season you mean, or West Brom hadn't got a goal this season...then they meet us and bingo that changed?

Guinness Haze

Quote from: The Moose on October 03, 2013, 10:47:54 PM
Like how QPR hadn't got a win last season you mean, or West Brom hadn't got a goal this season...then they meet us and bingo that changed?

We've always been the 'go to' for a cure or a friendly helping hand.
I blame the ecclesiastical roots.

SmithyFFC

FFC = 3 points for you. Any team that is struggling LOVES to play us, we're such a push over
FTID

Furby

Quote from: The Moose on October 03, 2013, 10:47:54 PM

.......and John Obi Mikel had never scored, even in training until they played us!!

dgnffc

Think I read somewhere that none of their forwards have scored yet this season...................

Furby

jarv

Joking aside, genuinely worried about this one. I watched Stoke last week-end ontv. They were truly awful. I thought, they cannot be this poor again can they, please.???
Seems like Mark has his work cut out.
As for a goalscorer, that beanpole Crouch always likely to do one against Fulham, particularly with Hangers current displays.

WhiteJC

the latest rumour is that the winner of the match gets to keep the MJ statue  086.gif

FFCAli

Quote from: WhiteJC on October 04, 2013, 04:14:47 PM
the latest rumour is that the winner of the match gets to keep the MJ statue  086.gif
Don't say that!  We're good enough at losing without any added incentive.
049:gif

HatterDon

Quote from: jarv on October 04, 2013, 11:33:54 AM
Joking aside, genuinely worried about this one. I watched Stoke last week-end ontv. They were truly awful. I thought, they cannot be this poor again can they, please.???
Seems like Mark has his work cut out.
As for a goalscorer, that beanpole Crouch always likely to do one against Fulham, particularly with Hangers current displays.

They've looked good against the big, footballing sides, but were very poor against a plodding bottom of the table team playing negative football.

Hey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe that's why we kept Jol in charge for this fixture!
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

fulham traveller

that's it, I am putting my mortgage on stoke to win, I would rather play a team that's playing well. we beat unbeaten everton