News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Lawro says Keep Calm (and tips us to win 2 - 0)

Started by Southcoastffc, October 04, 2013, 11:01:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Southcoastffc

Fulham boss Martin Jol is feeling the heat but I think he is a really good manager who is just having a really bad time.
Of course, because Fulham have got a new owner and Jol wasn't his pick, you start thinking that there is a bit of inevitability about him being sacked.
Jol has got matchwinners in his squad, it is just he does not know his best team yet.
I would like to see more of the Darren Bent and Dimitar Berbatov partnership up front because, if they click, Fulham will start creating and scoring goals.

I make that about right......here's hoping.  Keep the faith and COYW  049:gif
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Fulham76

I hope he's right. We've got some tough fixtures coming up next 9-10 games. We're running out of games which look winnable.

FFC1987

I want to say 3.1 but deep down, I think it will be another boring 1.1.......The optimist in me is dying.

Brown@FFC

Lawro is an idiot, who probably doesn't even know Al Fayed sold Fulham. We won't win, I predict a slow, negative performance. Less than 10 shots on goal, lose 2-1.

Southcoastffc

Quote from: Brown@FFC on October 04, 2013, 11:38:35 AM
Lawro is an idiot, who probably doesn't even know Al Fayed sold Fulham. We won't win, I predict a slow, negative performance. Less than 10 shots on goal, lose 2-1.
I like you Brownie, because no matter how miserable or wretched I feel about Fulham, I know I'll never feel as miserable or wretched as you.   082.gif
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Lighthouse

Quote from: Southcoastffc on October 04, 2013, 11:42:51 AM
I like you Brownie, because no matter how miserable or wretched I feel about Fulham, I know I'll never feel as miserable or wretched as you.   082.gif

Trying to take the mantle of misery away fro me is he? We will see who can be more miserable after the Stoke game. Oh yes.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Brown@FFC

Quote from: Lighthouse on October 04, 2013, 11:50:13 AM

Trying to take the mantle of misery away fro me is he? We will see who can be more miserable after the Stoke game. Oh yes.

Its on!

Brown@FFC

Its the Jol effect.

PLB

So Lawro - "an idiot", who states "Fulham have got a new owner" - probably doesn't know AF sold Fulham?
Jeez...
S001.gif

Brown@FFC

Quote from: PLB on October 04, 2013, 12:06:16 PM

So Lawro - "an idiot", who states "Fulham have got a new owner" - probably doesn't know AF sold Fulham?
Jeez...
S001.gif

Didn't notice that. But you can't like Lawro. He's a knob.

Rupert

Pace yourself, Champ, don't come out swinging wildly, let the pessimism trickle out slowly. It's tempting to go for the knock-out punch in the early rounds, but this lad is a stayer, so you need to play the long game. Save your best points for Monday morning, you get a larger audience then as those dragged into work try to find things other than work to do.
Any fool can criticise, condemn and complain, and most fools do.

horse1031

Quote from: Rupert on October 04, 2013, 01:41:31 PM

Pace yourself, Champ, don't come out swinging wildly, let the pessimism trickle out slowly. It's tempting to go for the knock-out punch in the early rounds, but this lad is a stayer, so you need to play the long game. Save your best points for Monday morning, you get a larger audience then as those dragged into work try to find things other than work to do.

:plus one:

Lighthouse

Quote from: horse1031 on October 04, 2013, 02:05:08 PM
Quote from: Rupert on October 04, 2013, 01:41:31 PM

:plus one:

:028:
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Enter the Frei

Quote from: Fulham76 on October 04, 2013, 11:13:03 AM
I hope he's right. We've got some tough fixtures coming up next 9-10 games. We're running out of games which look winnable.

running out of winnable games only 6 games into the season. Jheeze we're in more trouble than anyone could have realised.

The Old Count

Quote from: Brown@FFC on October 04, 2013, 01:36:33 PM

Jeez...
S001.gif

That's a bit harsh on the knobs

The Old Count

Quote from: The Old Count on October 04, 2013, 05:46:15 PM

Jeez...
S001.gif

Seriously though Brown@ffc. Were you ever pro Jol or, like me, did you always think he was wrong for the club?

Logicalman

Well, for an idiot he seems to do reasonably well in the Tipping League, doesn't he?

Brown@FFC

Quote from: The Old Count on October 04, 2013, 05:51:21 PM
Quote from: The Old Count on October 04, 2013, 05:46:15 PM

Jeez...
S001.gif

Seriously though Brown@ffc. Were you ever pro Jol or, like me, did you always think he was wrong for the club?

I was happy for just over a year, but we have been useless since.