watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Stockers 4 England?

Started by Craven Mad, October 04, 2013, 02:43:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jarv

Who are the best 4 English keepers,? I am struggling to think of more than 3 and that includes Stockers. How times have changed, the gr]eat English keepers, going the way of the dodo bird. 094.gif

Big Martin Jol

Quote from: jarv on October 04, 2013, 06:05:49 PM
Who are the best 4 English keepers,? I am struggling to think of more than 3 and that includes Stockers. How times have changed, the gr]eat English keepers, going the way of the dodo bird. 094.gif

Joe Hart, Ben Foster, John Ruddy, Fraser Forster, David Stockdale, Jack Butland, Scott Carson and Paul Robinson.

I know the latter two are in the Championship but so is Julio Cesar, so there we go.
Scott Parker is the greatest living Englishman.

Pluto

Quote from: Big Martin Jol on October 04, 2013, 06:48:14 PM
Quote from: jarv on October 04, 2013, 06:05:49 PM

Joe Hart, Ben Foster, John Ruddy, Fraser Forster, David Stockdale, Jack Butland, Scott Carson and Paul Robinson.

I know the latter two are in the Championship but so is Julio Cesar, so there we go.

Rob Green has been on great form recently too. Might deserve another chance

Forever Fulham

Stockdale has lately been playing better than Hart.  Let's keep in mind that Stockdale hasn't had that many EPL starts.  He's been loaned out, overlooked, bypassed.  But he's hung in there and given it his all.  And to me, he looks much improved.  God knows, the England MNT couldn't do any worse in goal than it did in the last WC.