watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Kaca dropped from squad completely

Started by alexbishop, October 05, 2013, 02:21:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alexbishop

Kaca who was taken off at 40mins last week without so much as a handshake from Jol has been dropped from the squad completely today. Jol clearly not happy with his performances.

Thoughts?
Fulham Fan Est. 1997

t: @alexmbishop

Bassey the warrior

Riether is the only player in the whole line up with any measure of speed. Worrying. And no Bent either, I know he's been rubbish lately but he had at least gets in the box. Big big big huge performance needed from Berba today. Not particularly optimistic. I hope at least that Ruiz will get forward and show his class.

Deanothefulhamfan

Glad he is not starting.... been poor this season, would have liked him in the squad though

jarv

Thoughts?  Just another sign of the huge problems that exist in the club. The problems which have affected not only good players like Hangeland but seems like the whole team.
If only we knew why it should all go so pear shaped. I said on another thread, I am very worried about today. The bottom 3 appear to reflect very accurately the three worst teams in the league. (at the moment).

Bassey the warrior

My ideal scenario is we win today and Jol still goes.

Ordar

Kaca has been rubbish this year, so not overly surprised

hn4fulham

Such a bright young talent last year and again destroyed by jol

alfie

Quote from: hn4fulham on October 05, 2013, 03:51:00 PM

or it could be he is just not good enough to progress, still why think that way when you can blame Jol.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

Bassey the warrior

Quote from: alfie on October 05, 2013, 05:37:42 PM
Quote from: hn4fulham on October 05, 2013, 03:51:00 PM

or it could be he is just not good enough to progress, still why think that way when you can blame Jol.

We saw enough last season to know he is indeed good enough, he's regressed this season though. Not just him, Berba has too as has Riether as has well everyone apart from Kasami and Stockdale, Senderos is better too.