watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Bent

Started by Ordar, October 05, 2013, 04:58:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ordar

Surely has to start every game. I dont care that he brings nothing to the build up play. He gets into the right place at the right time.

67 - Since August 2008 Darren Bent has scored 67 PL goals, only three players (RVP, Rooney & Lampard) have more in that period. Reliable.

CanadianCottager

Agree completely, as a plus side he actually stays in the box, giving our attacking midfielders something to aim at. No coincidence we enjoyed our best attacking spell once Berba came off

Parkway Drive

Paired up with Berba or not definitely think Bent needs to start...

epsomraver

Berbatov again did absolutely nothing

Slaphead in Qatar

Yes must start regardless of whether berby is fit or not.

alfie

Quote from: epsomraver on October 05, 2013, 05:04:03 PM
Berbatov again did absolutely nothing

I don't like to see players getting injured but what a godsend, I understand Jol wanting to be loyal to berba, afterall he could have gone and played in Italy and probably would have a bigger pay check, but there comes a time when he has to look him in the eye and tell him to have a rest, maybe rest is not the correct word as he can't be tired.

Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

HatterDon

I think it's only a question of his match fitness. If he's ready now to go 90 minutes every week, then he MUST start for us.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel