watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Just got back

Started by Peabody, October 05, 2013, 06:33:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peabody

And must admit, for a while there, I was seriously thinking of having my cataract operation reversed.

However, I thought the turning point was Sasha's great run seemed to inspire us. And the Kasami, who I thought played well, created the goal. Once again, Bryan was disappointing, Sidders kept losing the ball and Stoke should have had a pen but we kept a clean sheet.

I believe that we are in a one game at a time on the road to recovery. We won but there are still questions to be answered.

YankeeJim

I'd stick with the new lenses and just close my eyes when it got too bad. Sidders did give the ball away but usually after he had won it. The man is all effort. I wish that the statue up front would take note. I would like to see Boateng & Parker get a run out together. Couldn't hurt and with the statue on the bench it might generate something like taking some pressure off Ruiz who can be good if given space. That, and Rodders and Bent running onto thru balls we might actually deserve a win.
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

HatterDon

Quote from: Peabody on October 05, 2013, 06:33:17 PM
And must admit, for a while there, I was seriously thinking of having my cataract operation reversed.

However, I thought the turning point was Sasha's great run seemed to inspire us. And the Kasami, who I thought played well, created the goal. Once again, Bryan was disappointing, Sidders kept losing the ball and Stoke should have had a pen but we kept a clean sheet.

I believe that we are in a one game at a time on the road to recovery. We won but there are still questions to be answered.

Brilliant. I wish I had said that ... 064.gif  and I most likely will in time.   :Get Coat gif:
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

YankeeJim

It just occurred to me that we have a place for Berbatov to start. The base from the MJ statue is still in place, right?
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

Peabody