watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR- Free Book Offer

Started by CorkedHat, October 08, 2013, 05:46:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CorkedHat

Those of you who are on Facebook will know that I have recently published a book called the True Story of the Maryvale Murders.
I was commissioned to write this book by the nephew of a lady and her toddler daughter, who were murdered in 1874 on a property near Edenhope, which is on the border of South Australia and Victoria.
Although the main thrust of the story revolves around the brutality of the murder, and the subsequent hunt for the killer, it is also a chronicle of the hardships and adversity that the early settlers from England suffered when they emigrated to Australia.
I have been given a few copies by the publisher for promotional purposes which I am quite happy to let any Fulham supporter have free of charge. All I ask is that you pay the postage.
From America the cost of posting is $US15 and from the UK it is £10.
Anyone who is interested can email me their address at [email protected] and monies can be paid into my PayPal account. Later this year the book will be available through Amazon, Barnes & Noble and other on line retailers, but they will charge you much more than this
What we do for others will live on. What we do for ourselves will die with us