watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

U18s this Saturday

Started by SouthfieldWhite, October 09, 2013, 05:58:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SouthfieldWhite

With no Fulham game, this Saturday is the perfect time to go watch our u18s and give them the support they deserve

The are home ( Motspur Park) to Aston Villa this coming Saturday with a 12:30 ko

You will need to e mail the club to get a ticket

But hopefully it will be well worth it

So put everything else a side and go watch the stars of tomorrow, its alot more entertaining than watching the first team

MasterHaynes

Villa's form and results look impressive, don't understand why they have played so few games. The U18 always seem to play better against good teams that want to compete and play rather than a team that sets up to defend like Newcastle so should be a good game.

epsomraver

like to have gone but off to Wales with me big wellies :005:

MasterHaynes

Southfield you better check your diary, next U18 game, homeagainst Villa, is not until next Saturday the 19th Oct. 049:gif

cmg

Quote from: MasterHaynes on October 09, 2013, 02:56:55 PM
Southfield you better check your diary, next U18 game, homeagainst Villa, is not until next Saturday the 19th Oct. 049:gif

Just as well! With Donnelly with N Ireland (u21) , Noe Baba and Dean O'Halloran with Rep of Ireland u19, Cam Burgess with Scotland u19 and Hyndman and Dembele at the u18 tournement in France we might have been a bit stretched this weekend.

SouthfieldWhite

Cheers Master Haynes, I'm getting a bit ahead of myself, lost all track of dates at the moment, oh well will just have to wait another week, and more time to remind people ;-)

Added bonus the first team are away to Palarse on the Monday night so no excuses to miss the u18s game :-)