watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR - Allen sacked

Started by St Eve, October 13, 2013, 08:19:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

St Eve

It has to be difficult for managers. They get their team promoted and then struggle in a higher division and get sacked.

Scrumpy

You'd think they would give him a bit longer, considering how well he did last year.

Still, it's Gillingham so I don't really give a sh1t.
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

SP

Interesting, Allen was at Barnet today for BT Sport singing the virtues of the Kent club & owner.

Nero

Quote from: SP on October 13, 2013, 09:41:39 PM
Interesting, Allen was at Barnet today for BT Sport singing the virtues of the Kent club & owner.

Probably why he got sacked, chairman probably thought he should be at home sorting out his own team instead of earning a bit on the side

Vinnieffc

OK I'm going to come clean here.. When I was 20-21 I was playing semi-pro for Hounslow and was spotted by a Gillingham scout and offered a 1 year provisional contract. Never made the 1st team but had a season in the reserves at left back. Absolutely hated the club, management and training. Tactics so regimented I would get bollocked for crossing the half way line. Soulless club, management, neanderthal fans. Allen is best out of there. Gillingscum are the ONLY team I dislike in football.