News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Brazil beware! England Soccer Club are coming!

Started by King_Crud, October 17, 2013, 02:15:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

King_Crud

England Soccer Club booked their airplane tickets to Brazil after they won their soccer match against Pole Land, 2-0 at the Wembley Arena.

This was a must-win soccer match for England Soccer Club and even though it was being played in London, England, there were so many Poles there it was like some humungous soccer strip club.

But those England guys sure weren't there to throw dollar bills around - they had a job to do.

The first semi-phase was pretty good. Both of these countries did some nice soccer. England Soccer Club freshman Andy Townsend was awesome again, and nearly inserted another goalshot when his real hard kick hit the pipes.

The rest of the England guys also missed a whole bunch of other chances.

But it sure wasn't just the England Soccer Club that had the goalshot opportunities. Some guy with a real long name did a pass to another guy with a real long name who kicked the soccer ball wide of the soccer goal. The Three Lines were inches from soccer disaster.

England soccer fans will question if this bunch of soccer players can do what those guys did back in the summer of '69.

With the end of the first semi-phase getting close, Dwayne Rooney head kicked the soccer ball with his head, right in to the side sector of the soccer goal to give England Soccer Club the lead. After clapping each other high fives, England Soccer Fans yelled 'Go Save The Queen' real loud as the semi-phase completion whistle sounded.

In the second semi-phase, it was pretty boring as both soccer teams tried to penetrate each other's dee-fense. As the soccer match entered squeakyass time, Stevie Gee got the soccer ball in the danger box zone. With a flash of his right cleat, he kicked it past some guy to wrap up the victory points for the English.

As the thoughts of Coach Hodgkins move to the World Soccer Cup in Brazil, many soccer fans will question if this bunch of soccer players can do what those guys did back in the summer of '69.

Ask any expert and they'll tell you that this England roster is not as strong as superior soccer nations such as Germany, Brazil, USA and Spain.

While that point is undeniafiable, soccer can throw up a few surprises and these guys cannot be written off.

As the rest of the world starts to brush up on their Brazilian and prepares for the Salsa beat, beware - the English are coming!

@usasoccerguy is a SOCCER EXPERT whose mission is to wind up those who think Americans know nothing about the beautiful game.

http://sport.uk.msn.com/socialvoices/usasoccerguy-brazil-beware-england-soccer-club-are-coming-400275

horse1031

Forever Fulham

Fulham76

ron

It is unlikely that, if I live to be 100, I shall ever get away with using the word "undeniafiable"

..btw, has that write-up been translated through a translation website....or a food processor..?

Pluto

God I hate this USsoccerguy's tweets so much. His unfunny garbage is constantly retweeted all over my twitter feed. It was funny for about 3 seconds back when he started it over a year ago, now it's just old, boring and repetitive.

Deanothefulhamfan

First time I have seen it and I found it hilarious...

Burt

Vinnieffc

I thought it was quite funny. Reminds me of a comedy sketch that was on Not The Nine O'Clock News I think. Griff Rhys Jones was an American Sports presenter who referred to 'The Sowcher (sic Soccer) and referred to Neil Webb (picture subtitled 'Nickname : The Sh1t)..

NogoodBoyo

I too enjoyed this report.  Ironic, eh?  We need far more humour and far less "what's your team formation for the next match" on the board in my view.
Nogood "and bring back Grave Little Maurice whilst you're about it, isit" Boyo

NogoodBoyo

And how did my avator come back?  More to the point, where's it been, I wonder?  Llanfair-Clydogau?  Or was it Pentrecagal?
Nogood "avators fly first class, isit" Boyo

Berserker

Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Berserker

I dunno i thought it was quite funny, bit like Mr B going on about American tourist's pronunciation of Scottish place names
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Holders

I didn't realise I missed George Bush till I read this!

"undeniafiable"

Non sumus statione ferriviaria

God The Mechanic

https://buystickersonline.co.uk/category/usa-soccer-guy-t-shirts/

May be a step too far.  Do love USA Soccer Guy though, but then again I actually quite like the Americanisms in football in general.  In spite of how much they seem to wind up most UK based fans.