Who do you want to come up?

Started by clintclintdeuce, May 08, 2010, 06:06:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

clintclintdeuce

Nottingham Forest
Cardiff
Leicester City
Blackpool

Ill go for Blackpool, far fetched I know, but would settle up one of the three relegation spots.
The Dude abides.

Lighthouse

Blackpool for sure and then Forest. No fan of Leicester or Cardiff. But would take Leicester above Cardiff.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

finnster01

Cardiff is a shithole.
Leicester and Forest are former "big clubs" and kind of belong in the upper echelon of the league given their history, but my fav is Blackpool as that is a great away day/weekend out.
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

Tom

I would say Forest and then Blackpool.
Fulham for life!

manxman

blackpool, IOM get deals with the boats to go to blackpool for the day, so will be cheap away dayy :D
"What in the hell is diversity?"
"Well, I could be wrong, but I believe diversity is an old, old wooden ship that was used during the Civil War era."

LBNo11

...anyone but the Bluebirds...

Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

clintclintdeuce

i was thinking the same thing LB.... no Welsh allowed
The Dude abides.

FatFreddysCat

Defo not the Taffs, i still hate Liecester for going up instead of us in the Derby year. I'd prefer Blackpool , defo stay up there for the weekend, And i hear nottinghams alright  :dft012: .

Fernhurst

Good thread  :54:

I was musing today as only a fully paid up member of The Old Sods Army can on this very subject.

Only an Old Sod who's been through the wringer with Fulham would be trying to work out who would fill the 3 relegation spots next season, only a few days before his own team takes part in a major European Final.

Newcastle seemed to have stopped the downward spiral, but is it enough to avoid the dreaded drop spots?
WBA have a bright young manager who may have enough about him to produce a Martinez type of season next year.
Have any of the others in the play-off spots the financial muscle to give it a good shot--- I don't think so. Who would fill the two remaining places??????

My preference

Blackburn
Stoke

Who's yours???

Jimpav

Blackburn, Stoke, Bolton please Mr Fernhurst.

Forest because my mate supports them and I've dragged him along to some awful games in recent years. Our CC loss to Bolton, our "friendly" away loss to QPR, a bore draw against
Palace for Freedmans testimonial. It's the least I can
do.

Other than them Blackpool because i've been to Vegas but can't afford to go again.

No Welsh teams please. Unless we can enter the Welsh top flight and get a bye to European football every season. 

ImperialWhite

Forest would be orite.

My mum's from Nottingham (and a Forest fan), so a game or two for free would be nice!