watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Time to bring back agent Trotta...

Started by LBNo11, October 19, 2013, 04:43:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LBNo11

...not because he is premier quality, but because he scores for Brentford...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Andy S

I think better to leave him at Brentford until the end of the season as he would only be warming the bench here. Don't forget Berbatov's contract is up at the end of the season and Bent's loan also finishes then. He might score for Brentford but there is no malice from here

SouthfieldWhite

Keep him there, let him help them get near the top, only to score a few own goals at the end of their season to mess promotion up again for them ;-)

wadey

got a Brentford season ticket holding mate..told me that he is universally hated at Brentford and is roundly booed by a lot of there fans home and away

Deanothefulhamfan

Yeah he is not very well liked, but he is playing more regular for them now, my Brentford mate thinks he is a decent player, but they can't forgive him for last season.

General

Quote from: Deanothefulhamfan on October 20, 2013, 06:47:54 AM
Yeah he is not very well liked, but he is playing more regular for them now, my Brentford mate thinks he is a decent player, but they can't forgive him for last season.

Think that sums it up, give him a bit of time though to get over it, score goals again and they'll all love him again. Good experience and character building for the kid.

Deanothefulhamfan

If he comes through this, and scores a fair few goals it will show how much character he has.

Good luck to him