more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR- Where to live..some ideas please ?

Started by stevehawkinslidingtackle, October 20, 2013, 06:57:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ffc73

Quote from: Airfix on October 20, 2013, 01:08:03 PM
You could probably get a 3-bed semi in the Farncombe area of Godalming (where I live). 45 minutes from Waterloo (3 stops), within a spit of the A3, plenty of green, open spaces, lovely market town, good schools (so I am led to believe - we don't have kids).

I can make it to Putney station inside an hour for FFC too.

Binscombe uniors and Broadwater Secondary were excellent first rate schools when I went to them. But that was 30+ years ago (about the time Mr Weller was in his Jam phase). Times change. Godalming College was ok.

Would recommend Farncombe/Godalming but also Horsham where I am now

Shredhead

Quote from: Riversider on October 20, 2013, 01:23:07 PM
Quote from: jarv on October 20, 2013, 12:40:32 PM
who did you see at Hammersmith Apollo?
Paul Weller ,really good night, BUT, the sound quality was abysmal !
Same in Brighton a few months back . Very muddy sound.
Also occasionally on Twitter @shredheadFFC

Jack Fulham

Quote from: The Equalizer on October 20, 2013, 04:09:20 PM
Don't come to Chessington. It's a poo hole.

but if you nip into Claygate you feel like you're in the countryside. Get to pass a gypsy site too!

The Equalizer

Quote from: Jack Fulham on October 21, 2013, 12:29:53 AM
Quote from: The Equalizer on October 20, 2013, 04:09:20 PM
Don't come to Chessington. It's a poo hole.

but if you nip into Claygate you feel like you're in the countryside. Get to pass a gypsy site too!

Fortunately, I've been moved to a serviced apartment in Epsom town centre while the insurance company sorts out a leak in our bathroom. Epsom is lovely.
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

Delboy

You could buy two houses in Feltham for that money, and if yours and the wifes tattoos are spelt correctly you'll be considered upper class.

stevehawkinslidingtackle

Quote from: Delboy on October 21, 2013, 12:09:29 PM
You could buy two houses in Feltham for that money, and if yours and the wifes tattoos are spelt correctly you'll be considered upper class.

Something to consider there, Cheers. Thanks for all the options anyway, but it looks like Kent is where the value is. Cheers again, have a good one all that are going tonight.

MJG

Moved from Tolworth end of 2011 to Woking and have now moved again to Horsell (still Woking).
I really like the town and council are spending a lot on improving it.
Close to M3/M25/A3, some great places to go in surrey close by.

£275K will get 3 bed house's in the area at that price. Worth a look and 30 min drive to Putney for matchday.

The Equalizer

Quote from: MJG on October 21, 2013, 12:52:07 PM
Moved from Tolworth end of 2011 to Woking and have now moved again to Horsell (still Woking).
I really like the town and council are spending a lot on improving it.
Close to M3/M25/A3, some great places to go in surrey close by.

£275K will get 3 bed house's in the area at that price. Worth a look and 30 min drive to Putney for matchday.

And the only football shirts that you'll see anywhere are Fulham or Them, with the usual odd spattering of Man Utd.
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc