watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Dan Burn

Started by JBH, October 20, 2013, 02:04:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JBH

If anyone thinks he is ready for 1st team footy at fulham they haven't watched him very closely!  He ha been appalling for Birmingham v Leeds in the first half

jarv

Everyone is allowed one bad game. What about his others? I am sure he is being closely watched.

HatterDon

The reports on him have been generally good, but you don't want to pass up any opportunity to trash a young Fulham player.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

MJG

Plently of first teamers this year with 100's of games behind have been appalling.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

JBH

Quote from: HatterDon on October 20, 2013, 02:21:01 PM
The reports on him have been generally good, but you don't want to pass up any opportunity to trash a young Fulham player.

Not trashing just being realistic he was also poor v bolton so just because he is a young talent Im afraid that I won't big him up for no reason

sunburywhite

He should be an ideal replacement for Hangerland then the way he has been playing this season

Not wishing to pass up the chance to rubbish two Fulham players in one sentence
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Peabody

Quote from: JBH on October 20, 2013, 03:05:54 PM
Quote from: HatterDon on October 20, 2013, 02:21:01 PM

Not trashing just being realistic he was also poor v bolton so just because he is a young talent Im afraid that I won't big him up for no reason

Goodness gracious me, you are not The Realistic are you?

EJL

alexbishop

He's had a tonne of MOTM performances this season and has scored more goals this season than Hangeland has in years.
Fulham Fan Est. 1997

t: @alexmbishop

KP_FFC

wow, half a match
iv heard hes been amazing in many matches

Berserker

Quote from: alexbishop on October 20, 2013, 04:24:10 PM
He's had a tonne of MOTM performances this week and has scored more goals this season than Hangeland has in years.

We're probably be selling him then soon
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Deanothefulhamfan

JBH he has arguably been birminghams best player this season, and was motm for the first 3 games of the season. I guess you are one of the people you speak about who is not watching him very closely???

Would have him every day of the week over Hangeland this season.....

SmithyFFC

One bad game doesn't make a bad player. He still has a lot too learn and a lot of mistakes too make, this is the idea of going on loan to lower division clubs, he can learn and make his mistakes there, and come back to Fulham a far batter player for it.
FTID

LBNo11

...you won't big up a player for no reason? Interesting does that apply to managers too?

Anyway, for no other reason than I have watched him and have seen he is a young talent I won't trash him for his performance in a poor Birmingham side. Like all players given a regular chance to play with first team, top division players he will benefit from such experience after he has slogged it out at lower leagues, and no doubt learn from his mistakes...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Travers Barney

Personally don't think you are too far off the radar about Burn being far from ready for top level football JBH but referring to football as 'footy' doesnt add to your cause.

coyw
We are the whites

Rudolph

I think the clamour for his success is pinned on the back of anti Senderos sentiment, now knowing Hughes isn't up for the job.  If they cannot have their man in, get his replacement replaced.

EJL

Quote from: Rudolph on October 20, 2013, 09:18:38 PM
I think the clamour for his success is pinned on the back of anti Senderos sentiment, now knowing Hughes isn't up for the job.  If they cannot have their man in, get his replacement replaced.

Kind of irrelevant, to be honest.

Rudolph

Quote from: EJL on October 20, 2013, 09:27:49 PM
Quote from: Rudolph on October 20, 2013, 09:18:38 PM
I think the clamour for his success is pinned on the back of anti Senderos sentiment, now knowing Hughes isn't up for the job.  If they cannot have their man in, get his replacement replaced.

Kind of irrelevant, to be honest.

How?  They all play centre half and I'd say the people who like Senderos at the back are happy with Burn developing his skills elsewhere.  Whereas the anti-Phil lobby would like to see Dan replace him.

This divide in opinion is totally relevant to some.