watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham win tomorrow.......

Started by Tooting legend, October 20, 2013, 10:15:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tooting legend

I am going for 2-1 to the super whites...A bent double........ A draw at Southampton, a win at home against utd(They are very beatable at the moment) and a lose at Anfield I would be very please with 7 pts out the next 4 games.

LukeJennings

Very optimistic, that would keep Jol safe for a longer period!

We could easily get 0 points if we don't watch it but i'm going to go for 4-7 points
Twitter; @lukealele

My YouTube channel - http://m.youtube.com/user/LukeJennings9

Please subscribe!

JackyFulham90

I think 7 from the next 5 is realistic & will be a decent return from them games, lets hope for a big performance tomorrow night

Wingnut

A win tomorrow night would be a massive result. I really don't fancy the trip to Southampton. They look really, really good and I would be delighted with a point. I am not looking beyond that. Four points for those two games would be a very good return.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Count Berbatov

I am giving up on any predictions. But a win tomorrow is very realistic

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
Berbatov has Cantona's knack of being the man amid a stampede towards the door who stops to notice a side exit that nobody else has seen.

Jonathan Northcroft on Berbatov:  "...like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons from a deckchair"

Deanothefulhamfan

Winning tomorrow is so important when you look at the fixtures that follow....

Think if we lose tonight we could lose our next 3....

filham

The hard truth is that we have yet to put together a good performance, be honest those 3 points from the Stoke game were a shade fortunate.

Lets just hope that Jol is beginning to see the basis of a preferred team and a system, one of the problems has been the number of different players used .

Boateng looked good in the last game and could tighten up the midfield with Parker as his partner.

Palace are struggling so perhaps there is hope for us tonight.