watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Lucky Win or Unlucky draw?

Started by Barrie, October 21, 2013, 02:21:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barrie

Given how really poorly we've played for quite a time now, would you take scraping to an undeserved win tonight or playing really well but only getting a draw?  Personally I think I'd take a draw and a sign that things are turning around so that I've got some hope for the rest of the season.

ToodlesMcToot

Quote from: Barrie on October 21, 2013, 02:21:27 PM
Given how really poorly we've played for quite a time now, would you take scraping to an undeserved win tonight or playing really well but only getting a draw?  Personally I think I'd take a draw and a sign that things are turning around so that I've got some hope for the rest of the season.

Right now, I'd take the three points. See what you are getting at though.

"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

mikeyffc28

Has to be three points or there will already be a gap building between us and mid table.  That could be detrimental to the confidence of the team going into a tough few games if they play really well but only get a draw.  An undeserved win would at least signal to the players that luck was on their side.

Deanothefulhamfan

Tough question actually.... Despite it seeming glaringly obvious.

I think a great performance would be nice to see, but we are relegation candidates this season so every point is crucial. I think it will be a similar performance to what we are used to and the game ending as a draw

Enter the Frei

RaySmith

3 points all day - because they are so important - and the confidence from winning and going up the table, can lead to better performances in future.

I think IF we do win, it will be nervy, hard fought and scraped.

A lot of pressure on manager and team doesn't usually lead to  confident, free flowing football.