Fernando Amorebieta
0 (0%)
Damien Duff
0 (0%)
Hugo Rodallega
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 107

Sheepskin Junior

First time in 9 years we score 4 away from home in the PL. All thanks to the power of the  051. Crackers from Kasami, Sidwell and Senderos too really. Who was best on the field. For me, it's special iniesta. Absolutely everywhere and a great goal.
Youngest ever member. Just saying.

@LouieJW2507

EJL

Senderos for me. Commanding performance and a great goal.

Craven Mad

Kasami and Sidders stood out by a mile as our best. I think that Sidwell contributed more. But Kasami, oh Kasami!

Head says Sidders, heart says Kasami...

Pajtim, take a bow, son.

YankeeJim

Sendros and Sidders played lights out but Kasami changed the game.
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

Ordar

Kasami scored a worldie but Sidwell was mom. Superb performance from start to finish.

Special mention to Senderos who was excellent

Max Headroom

Senders played well again. Sidwell did well, but Kasami for me

God The Mechanic

Kasami's goal changed everything.  Not just in the match, but my view on life.

Craven Mad

Quote from: God The Mechanic on October 21, 2013, 10:00:11 PM
Kasami's goal changed everything.  Not just in the match, but my view on life.

Hahaha. Brilliant.

Walsh

Kasami, Sidwell was shocking for 85% of the first half.

Classic94

Lots of very strong performances but Kasami was again outstanding! Scored a stunning goal and ran his socks off. He is becoming a vital player for us.

horse1031

Quote from: Walsh on October 21, 2013, 10:02:03 PM
Kasami, Sidwell was shocking for 85% of the first half.

we won, and i am not going to whine, but you are correct.  He runs hot and cold.  Can do the amazing but does some head scratching things as well.  I would love consistency.

Pluto

Went for Senderos. Top performance and a goal to finish it off. Though it could easily have been Sidwell or Kasami.

Honourable mentions for Berba and Ruiz too!

Tooting legend

I would say the whole 11 on the field great team performance...Kasami was brilliant goal of the season that wont get shown again cause it wasn't Ronaldo!. Parker had a good game, sidwell did a great job and a great goal, defence looked better when Hangeland went off I must say, Berbatov proberly had his best game in a Fulham shirt.

Riverside

Kasami , Sidwell and Senderos stand outs . Berba decent but better good body language.

Hangeland and Bent both poor .

Craven Mad

Quote from: Riverside on October 21, 2013, 10:19:08 PM
Kasami , Sidwell and Senderos stand outs . Berba decent but better good body language.

Hangeland and Bent both poor .

I'm not sure that I like it, but Berba looked a lot happier as Captain and the team did play better with him leading too..

Taking Hangers off was a good idea (injured, or not), and Bent managed just 13 touches all game. South Americans (Rodders and Amore) in next week?

YankeeJim

BTW, honorable mention to the traveling fans. From about the 20 minute mark all that came through NBC here in LaLa land was "COME ON FULHAM".
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

BestOfBrede

I hate to say it but Brede shouldn't get back in the team until he is fully fit and proves himself in training. Today Bent didn't get in the game for some reason. Patjim was super, Stek was more secure, but for me Dimi was in total control tonight and that's why I voted for him.

RaySmith

I could tell Hangers had a problem and needed to come off.

Bent ran his socks off, but didn't get many balls played through for him to run onto, though he nearly scored after a great pass from Berba.

Apart from that I thought everyone was immense, and the team showed great spirit and fight, and  quality.

COYSW   065.gif

Junichi

Voted for Kasami, but honourable mentions to Senderos and Sidwell.

twang

Kasami without a doubt. What a player he has become! If he can be more productive, like today, then he's a beast.

Honourable mention to Senderos though. He and Amore has to start next match, Brede is having an absolute mare this season.