News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Jol ignored Holloways initial handshake offer.....

Started by Zu-Meister, October 21, 2013, 10:45:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zu-Meister

hope it was nothing sinister, holloway did apologise regarding his darren betn comments after all.

the nutflush

Thats incorrect.  He didnt even see him.  He was busy congratulating his own bench.

Zu-Meister

Quote from: the nutflush on October 21, 2013, 10:47:51 PM
Thats incorrect.  He didnt even see him.  He was busy congratulating his own bench.
thats what i thought at first, just wondering whether he went over afterwords. first thought of a manager after a game should be to congratulate or commiserate the other manager. oh well.....thank goodness for the 3 points. tough fixtures coming up.

Martinsback

Quote from: Zu-Meister on October 21, 2013, 10:45:39 PM
hope it was nothing sinister, holloway did apologise regarding his darren betn comments after all.

I understood that they fought after the game WWF style, with Jol breaking a chair over Ollies head before getting hit by a mallet from CPs assistant manager.

ron

Quote from: Martinsback on October 21, 2013, 10:56:36 PM

I understood that they fought after the game WWF style, with Jol breaking a chair over Ollies head before getting hit by a mallet from CPs assistant manager.

Quite right too. The very least that either of them deserved.

Martinsback

Quote from: ron on October 21, 2013, 10:57:59 PM
Quote from: Martinsback on October 21, 2013, 10:56:36 PM

Quite right too. The very least that either of them deserved.

Apparently they took Jol out in an ambulance on life support but he tore out the wires, leapt out of the back and ran back to Selhurst where he got back in the ring and threw out not only Ollie but the CP under 21 team, right into the crowd.

It was a great night for Fulham and Martin.