watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Did that really happen last night?

Started by cottage cheese, October 22, 2013, 06:57:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cottage cheese

Still in shock. Have no voice, the support was incredible last night especially winding up that chubby palace fan If anyone saw it?

I think the fact senderos scored with a volley makes it my fav goal of the night. We do need to improve but the confidence that win will be bring will only make Southampton think twice now.

JackyFulham90

Brilliant result, good solid performance onwards & upwards

RaySmith

I know what you mean about Senderos's goal - i was  really pleased for him - he  has always been one of our most committed players, and just lately the quality of his performances have matched his commitment.

Holders

Non sumus statione ferriviaria

cmg

Yes, it was a bit wonderous, wasn't it? You don't often get a bunch of goals of that quality (with Fulham you don't usually get a bunch of goals period).

We played some excellent stuff and also some garbage at times. Still it was an improvement and a result. Our midfield does the best it can - but we still lack the magic ingredient.

Ironic that someone started a thread on 'greatest ever goals, and then Kasami comes up with that little number - in what is hopefully a long career he'll be hard-pressed to better it. Reither deserves some praise for a splendid 30 yard killer pass.

Excellent game from Senderos with a smartly taken goal and he deserves an 'assist' on Berba's score for some neat 'pass interference' on the keeper which would have gone down well with the Jacksonville Jaguars.

Fading into silence: criticisms of the handling of Kasami's development.
Getting louder: claims that Kasami should be playing for a 'bigger' teams, mostly made by those 'experts' who a few weeks ago had never even heard of Pajtim Kasami.

Berserker

I didn't like the winding up of the Palace fan as we have a lot of fat fans ourselves, I'd hate to be at a match and the opposition started shouting out you blond bimbo at me  :kettle pot:
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.