more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Shahid Khan was at the Game

Started by TonyGilroy, October 22, 2013, 08:32:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TonyGilroy

and clearly enjoying himself.

I think the Jol critics should accept that Jol isn't going to get the sack any time soon and back off.

As happened last season Jol has a habit of turning things round when it seems unlikely. The players seem to be backing him - maybe all it takes is a bit of luck and growing confidence.

Deanothefulhamfan

I am in the Jol out brigade, but im hoping he prooves me and many others wrong.

The last two wins ( in particular the second half performances ) have been a slight step in the right direction, we just need to continue to build on this.

Fingers crossed we have turned a corner

valdeingruo

He did look like he was enjoying himself, even when evacuated due to the alarm.
Self proclaimed tactical genius, football manager approved.

http://imgur.com/a/A1mhi

Holders

Jol's contract is up at the end of the season anyway. I for one don't want to see an interim manager brought in who would not otherwise have been Khan's long-term choice - so long as results under Jol are adequate to keep us safe.

There will be more managers becoming available at the end of the season and proper research as to the right successor takes time.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

cottage cheese

It was brilliant. We spent about 15 min chanting to him to give us a wave..Didn't watch any of the game in the mean time.

Rhys Lightning 63

Quote from: cottage cheese on October 22, 2013, 08:55:34 AM
It was brilliant. We spent about 15 min chanting to him to give us a wave..Didn't watch any of the game in the mean time.

Just a shame he couldn't understand what we were saying. Chant's aren't the same over in the states, he probably needed someone to explain the whole 'Shahid, give us a wave' song (probably thought A Wave was some foreign manager).

But overall it was HILARIOUS
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense