watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Gary Lineker...

Started by Buffalo76, October 22, 2013, 01:26:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buffalo76

..might as well just pop down to Motspur Park this week and hand over the MOTD Goal Of The Season award to Pajtim. Saves doing it in May  :yay:

fulhamben

Quote from: Buffalo76 on October 22, 2013, 01:26:02 PM
..might as well just pop down to Motspur Park this week and hand over the MOTD Goal Of The Season award to Pajtim. Saves doing it in May  :yay:
not if you see what linekear put on twitter. whiltshire put something like there goes my goal of the month award and lineker replied with we will be the judge of that.
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

DukeTyrion

Should really be 2 goal of the month awards.

One for individual goal (Kasami)

One for team goal (Arsenal/Wiltshere)

Riverside

Quote from: DukeTyrion on October 22, 2013, 01:57:11 PM

Agreed
And I will be amazed if either are bettered this season

fulhamben

how are the sky and motd goals decided. is it done on a text/phone in thing or do the panel decide?

DukeTyrion

Quote from: fulhamben on October 22, 2013, 02:00:49 PM
how are the sky and motd goals decided. is it done on a text/phone in thing or do the panel decide?

Panel.

fulhamben

Quote from: DukeTyrion on October 22, 2013, 02:01:34 PM
Quote from: fulhamben on October 22, 2013, 02:00:49 PM

Panel.
kasami wont win then. might the sky one but def not the motd one.

Fulham1959

Quote from: Riverside on October 22, 2013, 01:59:16 PM
Quote from: DukeTyrion on October 22, 2013, 01:57:11 PM

Agreed
And I will be amazed if either are bettered this season

Funny, but I was thinking the same thing this morning.  Wilshere's would be a strong candidate in both categories !

rusty shackleford

Im a sucker for a good team goal so I actually prefer Wilshire's, but Kasami's was as good an individual goal you will see anywhere

fulham traveller

I thought the same, how can you put a solo goal with a team goal in the same bracket, but its a team sport so its a draw to me, 2 world class goals

PaulJ123

Kasami to chest it down under control, sprinting, hit it on the volley on his weaker foot dipping over the keeper into the opposite corner.

As nice as Wilshere's goal was, the skill involved for Kasami's was far greater in my opinion

rusty shackleford

That'll be Kasami playing for Spurs next season then haha.

He certainly put the spotlight on himself anyway, his name is still all over twitter

westcliff white

Quote from: fulhamben on October 22, 2013, 01:36:10 PM
not if you see what linekear put on twitter. whiltshire put something like there goes my goal of the month award and lineker replied with we will be the judge of that.

When he tweeted that he had not seen the goal, he tweeted a little later ....... just seen the Kasami goal ooh I say
Every day is a Fulham day

fulhamben

Quote from: westcliff white on October 22, 2013, 06:21:14 PM
Quote from: fulhamben on October 22, 2013, 01:36:10 PM

When he tweeted that he had not seen the goal, he tweeted a little later ....... just seen the Kasami goal ooh I say
fair enough, in with a shout then

BestOfBrede

What about the superb pass by Reither? That makes it a team, not individual effort?
Ok there weren't lots of passes as per the Arse goal but there goal wasn't touched by the whole team and therfore not really a 'team' goal? Just saying that these expressions can be misinterpreted!

Pluto

Kasami's is by far the superior goal

Artful Dodger

Wilshere's goal is a bit over rated for me. Yes there was a few quick passes but Wilshere's flick back to Giroud was a little lucky in my view. All Wilshere was doing was trying to get a flick on it and it just happened to land back at Giroud as if it was intentional. I think he was trying to flick it in front of himself but as the pass was behind him it just went back to Giroud. Nowhere near as good as Kasami's (or Sidwells).
Faber est suae quisque fortunae

Buffalo76

Quote from: Artful Dodger on October 24, 2013, 12:25:03 PM
Wilshere's goal is a bit over rated for me. Yes there was a few quick passes but Wilshere's flick back to Giroud was a little lucky in my view. All Wilshere was doing was trying to get a flick on it and it just happened to land back at Giroud as if it was intentional. I think he was trying to flick it in front of himself but as the pass was behind him it just went back to Giroud. Nowhere near as good as Kasami's (or Sidwells).

:plus one:

premFlem

the arsenal goal looked a bit scrappy for me basically walking the ball into a very poorly defended norwich net. Where as the fulham kasami goal was perfection.
You are my Fulham, My only Fulham,
You make me happy, When skies are grey,
You'll never know just, How much I love you,
So please don't take,My Fulham...Away