watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

sidwells goal

Started by irishfulham, October 23, 2013, 12:06:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

irishfulham

now kasamis goal was world class what a strike hoping to god it will be goal of the season personnally i think it will but it is early there could be better now back to the topic if it was any other game there would be more posts about it and hes not getting enough credit i think! WHAT A GOAL BY SIDWELL top draw volley straight into the top corner how about that  :clap_hands: 049:gif 049:gif 049:gif

Meerkat

Quote from: irishfulham on October 23, 2013, 12:06:24 PM
now kasamis goal was world class what a strike hoping to god it will be goal of the season personnally i think it will but it is early there could be better now back to the topic if it was any other game there would be more posts about it and hes not getting enough credit i think! WHAT A GOAL BY SIDWELL top draw volley straight into the top corner how about that  :clap_hands: 049:gif 049:gif 049:gif

It was a great goal, lets hope Sidders will produce a few more of them.

fulhamben

Quote from: Meerkat on October 23, 2013, 12:09:10 PM
Quote from: irishfulham on October 23, 2013, 12:06:24 PM

It was a great goal, lets hope Sidders will produce a few more of them.
the one he scored in pre season (parma I think) was a bit special too. cant understand sidwell he used to score for fun at reading and I always thought he was an 8 to 10 goal a season midfielder. hopefully he can live up to and surpass my expectations this season
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

JackyFulham90

Sidwell impressed me Monday he has had a good season so far,  what a fantastic goal his volley was aswell, I habe always called for Boateng to partner Sidwell but Sidders never let's the team down & i can see why Jol likes him

F(f)CUK

For me, Sidwell has spoilt his reputation with that goal.  You could always rely on any goal scored by Ruiz to be spectacular and from outside the box, and any goal scored by Sidwell to be scruffy and scored from inside the six yard area.  The cracking volley which relied upon balance, composure and a significant amount of skill is at odds with the majority of his goals.  Let's hope Ruiz can now bundle the ball into the net from a yard to return the favour.

horse1031

Quote from: F(f)CUK on October 23, 2013, 12:27:47 PM
For me, Sidwell has spoilt his reputation with that goal.  You could always rely on any goal scored by Ruiz to be spectacular and from outside the box, and any goal scored by Sidwell to be scruffy and scored from inside the six yard area.  The cracking volley which relied upon balance, composure and a significant amount of skill is at odds with the majority of his goals.  Let's hope Ruiz can now bundle the ball into the net from a yard to return the favour.

Sidwell has scored from distance a time or two.  In the preseason this year and against Liverpool when we got destroyed 5-2 at home.

FFC1987

Apart from that goal, I felt Sidwell was poor in that half. He gave the ball away and generally looked uncomfortable going forward. Pointing to the goal, he lost the ball on the edge of there box, chased it down and gave a dangerous freekick away after we had a lovely spell of posession! He still worked his nuts off as he always does and put the tackles in but we really needed him to help link the play better. Second half, he was a different player altogether. Very good and productive. Maybe the goal gave him confidence or the fact we were playing better as a unit but being one of his more outspoken critiques, he was faultless second half. More of those to come please. :)

Burt

I thought Senderos's goal was a cracker too. It may have been relatively close to the goal, but it was difficult to execute given all the bodies around him and the short time he would have had to see the ball. Nice scissor-kick.

Andy S

I think from that position you don't try to place it you hit it hard and sometimes it goes in. Well done to senderos anyway

Jimpav

Sidwell scored a similar goal against Liverpool a couple of seasons ago. It was a cracker but overshadowed by us being hammered 5-2.

Enter the Frei

Thought he was exceptional monday night and I'm not one of his biggest fans. He looked at risk of a booking in the first half but was really up for the game.

Fulham1959

Or even,

" Now, Kasami's goal was world class  -  what a strike !  -  hoping to god it will be goal of the season.  Personally, I think it will, but it is early in the season and there could be better.  Now, back to the topic :  if it was any other game there would be more posts about it and he's not getting enough credit I think.  WHAT A GOAL BY SIDWELL !  Top drawer volley, straight into the top corner.  How about that ! :clap_hands: 049:gif 049:gif 049:gif "

WhiteJC

FFC1987

Didn't he used to score screamers for Reading? Putting him on Chelseas radar etc!

BestOfBrede

All for goals were great even Berbs - If you watch it he knows exactly where he wants it to go - no get my head to it and hope for the best - but a nice gentle placement giving the keeper no chance!
Well done all 4 of them  049:gif

NogoodBoyo

Three smashing volleys and one well-placed header.  How unusual that the ball never touched the ground for any of our goals - meaning they all required extraordinary skills.  I was about to say, we'd be lucky to see just one of those each game.  Then I realised we were lucky to see any sort of goals given our scoring rate of late.  What got into the soup?
Nogod "speechless, isit" Boyo

Shredhead

Quote from: BestOfBrede on October 24, 2013, 01:20:51 PM
All for goals were great even Berbs - If you watch it he knows exactly where he wants it to go - no get my head to it and hope for the best - but a nice gentle placement giving the keeper no chance!
+1 Well said.
Also occasionally on Twitter @shredheadFFC

valdeingruo

Quote from: Shredhead on October 24, 2013, 10:42:45 PM
Quote from: BestOfBrede on October 24, 2013, 01:20:51 PM
+1 Well said.

Must be last years score prediction Chickens.
Self proclaimed tactical genius, football manager approved.

http://imgur.com/a/A1mhi