watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Injury news for Saints

Started by Brown@FFC, October 24, 2013, 01:15:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brown@FFC

Briggs out. Ruiz and Hangeland are doubts.

This, unfortunately, means that Duff will probably play.

SmithyFFC

Will probably need Duff to track back against Shaw, so not all bad news.
FTID

BestOfBrede

Hopefully Dejagah will get the nod!

Southcoastffc

The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Admin

Quote from: Brown@FFC on October 24, 2013, 01:15:00 PM

Is there just a slight chance that for just once, Ruiz will play back to back games for Fulham without getting injured or feeling tired. Seriously, this guy is really starting to wind me up.

Big Martin Jol

Not TOO worried about either of those.

Hangeland has been very average so far this season, and to my absolute astonishment I'd be quite happy for Senderos fill in alongside Amorebieta.

As for Ruiz, it's a shame but he's not fulfilling his potential out on the wing and I'd like to see Kacaniklic/Taraabt stake their claim for a place in the starting eleven.
Scott Parker is the greatest living Englishman.

alexbishop

Fulham Fan Est. 1997

t: @alexmbishop

Brown@FFC

Dejagah is not injured, but is not 100% fit. So, why did he play Hangeland against Palace. Dejagah is more important than Hangeland.

TonyGilroy

Quote from: Brown@FFC on October 24, 2013, 03:27:25 PM
Dejagah is more important than Hangeland.

Presumably on the basis that those who aren't playing are better than those who are and it's all Jol's fault.

Deanothefulhamfan

Duff would get the nod for me against a super attacking southampton side away from home....

Not too fussed about Hangeland, as he has been one of our worst performers this season.... If he is injured let him have some time to rest so he can be the important player he has been for ilus in the past.

ToodlesMcToot

Dejagah is not injured, but is not 100% fit. So, why did he play Hangeland against Palace. Dejagah is more important than Hangeland.

That pesky captain's arm band would suggest that more than a few folks disagree with you.
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

Brown@FFC

Quote from: ToodlesMcToot on October 24, 2013, 04:22:06 PM

That pesky captain's arm band would suggest that more than a few folks disagree with you.

I mean't to put that he has more of an impact on the game.

costarican white

Quote from: Admin on October 24, 2013, 01:33:27 PM

Is there just a slight chance that for just once, Ruiz will play back to back games for Fulham without getting injured or feeling tired. Seriously, this guy is really starting to wind me up.

Such a harsh comment based on a gossip. Is it official at least?
Wherever there's a Costa Rican... there's peace.

YankeeJim

Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

cmg

Quote from: costarican white on October 24, 2013, 04:43:42 PM

In the League this season Ruiz has been unavailable only for the Chelsea game. He was on the bench for the first 2 and has featured in the other 5. He played in the last 20 consecutive games of the previous season and was injured for 9 of the first 18.

Harsh or ill-informed? You decide.

The Old Count

Quote from: cmg on October 24, 2013, 06:44:32 PM

In the League this season Ruiz has been unavailable only for the Chelsea game. He was on the bench for the first 2 and has featured in the other 5. He played in the last 20 consecutive games of the previous season and was injured for 9 of the first 18.

Harsh or ill-informed? You decide.

And asked to play out of position to fit the manager's system, which he does without complaint, and still turns in decent if unspectacular performances.

When he is played to his potential, I reckon he'll be brilliant.

And this isn't anti Jol.  The manager has been restricted since Ruiz was signed and has not had a lot of alternative options given how he wants to set the team up.

Travers Barney

Quote from: Southcoastffc on October 24, 2013, 01:31:26 PM
Any news on Kacaniklic?

Hopefully he's in good health...maybe we can send him on loan somewhere this time where they may want to keep him...or better still sign him.

Never be good enough.

coyw
We are the whites

Admin

The comment is based on facts that the guy needs to be constantly wrapped up in cotton wool. Since joining Fulham, he has failed to adapted to the physical nature of the Premiership and if he's not getting knocked off the ball, he's getting mugged of it. Yes, he shows moments of brilliance, but it's hardly enough to warrant his 10 million quid price tag. Like Jol, how much longer will it take him to adapt, he's 29 next year!

HatterDon

Quote from: Southcoastffc on October 24, 2013, 01:31:26 PM
Any news on Kacaniklic?

I'd be surprised if we see him for a while. When he was subbed off in the first half, I figured that was it for a long while. Jol does go off the youngsters quite quickly.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel