NFR - Harry Redknapp question time

Started by The Equalizer, October 24, 2013, 03:34:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Airfix

Quote from: Fulham Tup North on October 24, 2013, 11:16:25 PM
Quote from: The Equalizer on October 24, 2013, 08:54:56 PM
Quote from: Airfix on October 24, 2013, 04:03:29 PM
THIS was the best one, by FAR!

@DamJef #AskHarry How difficult was it going over Niagara Falls in a barrel dressed as a woman?

I'll respond properly in a minute. Just having issues with tears blocking my vision and spleens leaving the massive splits in my side.
This is uncanny.... :)

Correct. It's a barrel.

filham

Sorry to sound like a prude but most of these have crossed the line from common decency.

PLB

Quote from: The Equalizer on October 24, 2013, 03:34:48 PM
I've just been sent this from a Fulham supporting mate. It's rather priceless. (some of the questions have some choice language which I have edited a little)

Apparently Harry Rednapp has been doing a Q&A on Twitter. Here's some of the questions.  Th ebakewelll tart one had me pissing myself.:

#AskHarry If I draw a face on my b0ll0cks & hang them out the car window, will security let me use your parking spot?

#AskHarry if you had to choose between trouncing the Championship with QPR and getting a brand new Rolls-Royce, what colour would it be?

#AskHarry Be honest have you ever had a tug of Louise Redknapp?

#AskHarry are you doing this out of your car window?

#AskHarry What's the best way to teach a dog how to use a chequebook and calculator?

#AskHarry with all the millions you made from dodging taxes have you never thought of getting your turkey neck sorted out?

#AskHarry There's a little bloke down my local who says he's a jockey & can get me #QPR tickets. Says he knows you. Can you vouch for him?

#AskHarry I've been out of the football loop since March 2012. So how have you found your first 18 months as England Manager?

How many pairs of Louise's pants have you sniffed since Jamie first brought her home? #AskHarry

#ASKHARRY How do you feel when you look in the mirror and see droopy the dog staring back at you?

#AskHarry
My dog isn't getting a good rate of interest with his bank account Can you recommend a better one more suited to his canine needs

#AskHarry at what speed do you have to drive with yr head out of the car window, for your face to appear normal?

If you pulled your 3rd chin over your right eye and stuck out your tongue I think you would look like a cherry bakewell #AskHarry"

Woof Woof Woof, woof, Woof Woof, Woof. Get Rosie to translate #AskHarry

#AskHarry I thought you couldn't read, how are you going to answer these questions? #Twitchy #Skate

If Dale Winton was on your back would you leave him there or toss him off? #AskHarry

#AskHarry has Crystal Palace returned your calls?

#AskHarry have you and Jamie ever went for a pint, sat there and said nothing but triffic, top and literally to each other?

Were you the first person to buckle under the pressure of England manager without actually getting it? #AskHarry

Is it true you asked them to rename the town Sandbanks when you moved there in honour of your face? #AskHarry

#AskHarry when sat next to the fire how close is 'too close'?

Have you tried rubbing yeast in to your face to see if it will rise? #AskHarry

#AskHarry What's the difference between HMRC and PFC? #HarrySays Not much really, I stole money from both

#AskHarry How come now matter how many players you sign you're always "1 or 2 players short" by the time of the next transfer window?

#askharry will you actually be able to read any of these tweets, you melted faced w***er

#askharry do you think Louise lives in perpetual fear that Jamie will develop a facial tick?

#AskHarry are you more proud of jamie for his achievements on the pitch or for nailing Louise?

#AskHarry Harry, how many clothes pegs can you clip to your neck & face? There's a world record waiting to be smashed there pal!

I cut and pasted a load from Twitter on to my FB, and this is an exact copy & paste from that, same order and everything... Who's our mutual friend?!

The Equalizer

PLB, it was on Twitter. It could be one of about a billion.

In this case he goes by the name of Balti and is a lifelong Fulham supporter.
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

PLB

Quote from: The Equalizer on October 25, 2013, 03:04:56 PM

My point was, they didn't appear on Twitter in this order, weren't all lined up & in this order anywhere....  I cut & pasted them in this EXACT order, and put this as my FB status, that was why I wondered. But thinking about it, I also posted them (in this order) on voy, so prob would have come from there. Mystery (to me anyway) solved.

The Equalizer

Quote from: PLB on October 25, 2013, 03:14:49 PM
Quote from: The Equalizer on October 25, 2013, 03:04:56 PM

My point was, they didn't appear on Twitter in this order, weren't all lined up & in this order anywhere....  I cut & pasted them in this EXACT order, and put this as my FB status, that was why I wondered. But thinking about it, I also posted them (in this order) on voy, so prob would have come from there. Mystery (to me anyway) solved.

Ah! He would've grabbed it off of TIFF.
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc