watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Match ticket still not arrived

Started by SKSW6, October 25, 2013, 07:23:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SKSW6

Has anyone got any experience of their match ticket not turning up? I still don't have my Saints away ticket for tomorrow and I booked it right at the start of the month, so it should have arrived by now.

Fulham76

Quote from: SKSW6 on October 25, 2013, 07:23:47 PM
Has anyone got any experience of their match ticket not turning up? I still don't have my Saints away ticket for tomorrow and I booked it right at the start of the month, so it should have arrived by now.

I believe the technical term for your situation is 'screwed'.

Have you been chasing the ticket office this week? What do they suggest?

SKSW6

Quote from: Fulham76 on October 25, 2013, 07:28:17 PM

I believe the technical term for your situation is 'screwed'.

Have you been chasing the ticket office this week? What do they suggest?

I haven't no, I'm living in uni halls so don't check my mail every day and kind of assumed it'd just be there when I went to look today. I'll give them a ring first thing tomorrow.

Berserker

Yes remember they are in very plan envelopes
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Buffalo76

You might want to consider plan B now sunshine, and I don't mean that dopey rapper either. I'm talking finding a tv for tomorrow at 5.30  :drums:

Roberty

Yes - mine did not arrive for the Reading match last season.

Contact the ticket office in the morning - they are open from 10:00am to 12 noon -  0843 208 1234 - they will arrange for the ticket to be reissued to you at the St Mary's ticket office. You will need to take some ID to Southampton with you.

Enjoy
It could be better but it's real life and not a fantasy

SKSW6

Quote from: Roberty on October 25, 2013, 09:06:25 PM

Yes - mine did not arrive for the Reading match last season.

Contact the ticket office in the morning - they are open from 10:00am to 12 noon -  0843 208 1234 - they will arrange for the ticket to be reissued to you at the St Mary's ticket office. You will need to take some ID to Southampton with you.

Enjoy

Brilliant, thanks a lot mate

andreweasby

Newcastle ticket didnt arrive, but couldnt check until the same day, turned up at newcastle went to the ticket office with the email of the purchase and they just printed a new ticket. So long as you have a reference and seat number on an email you should be fine.
I assume newcastle wasnt exceptional in that respect.