watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Kasami paid himself??

Started by valdeingruo, October 26, 2013, 06:02:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RaySmith

Is it not a technical, legal thing, that enabled the loan to continue?

IE -Kasami signing something to say he would make up himself, or waive, the shortfall in wages.

Because, presumably Fulham could refuse to allow the loan to continue, or he could refuse to play.

Enter the Frei

I don't quite get how this thread got so negative  :005: and The Moose I actually think he's got a lot more in common with a certain American  :Get Coat gif:

alfie

Quote from: Ged on October 26, 2013, 11:44:39 AM
so if you believe Jol then Kasami would have to go to the bank and withdraw say a couple of thousand and give it to FC Luzern and the next day go and pick it up again minus TAX REDUCTIONS on his wages
or  did he transfer money from his own bank account back into the same account minus tax ?
Stop believing in Jol he talks rubbish

If it's all the same to you i think i can make up my own mind about Jol
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

DJinNJ

Quote from: The Moose on October 26, 2013, 12:10:13 PM
Jol meant that he didn't get paid his full wages, it was just a roundabout way of saying it. Do you honestly believe he meant to say Pajtim had physically paid himself? That's ludicrous.

"However, the Raiffeisen Super League side failed to come up with the money to pay Kasami the other half of his wages, so he "paid" them himself – essentially playing for only half his promised compensation."

It's right there in the article, Jol said it in a strange way (as he often does), but what he meant is that Kasami played for half his wages. I'd also add that there's nothing in the article that says we haven't since compensated Kasami, nor that we are letting Lucerne off the hook for the money they promised to pay him. And of course, it's most likely not up to Jol how to handle the situation. I certainly hope we're doing right by him and making sure he gets what he's entitled to one way or another, but to assume we aren't looking out for him with no evidence that Kasami is upset with Fulham over the situation, and then to declare Jol responsible for Kasami's presumed discontent (a player who went over to celebrate with Jol when he scored on opening day), is rather silly.